Sunday, October 9, 2016

Locutions to the World ~ Feb.- Mar. 5, 2014 “If there is a God, why does he allow all this to happen?” I speak to the children of this secular age. I sorrow for you.

8. The Milk of Hope ~ 2/1/14

Mary

No need to wait for hope.  It is always present.  Take courage.  Be stouthearted.  Hope is always available.  You can grasp it at any time, like a lifeline thrown to a drowning person.

Do not look elsewhere for a better opportunity.  Accept the ray of hope that I give you every moment.  When you do, I will send more and more rays.  Hope will grow and expand in your heart.  Your feet will begin to walk, the paralysis overcome.

No more will you say, “I cannot succeed.  I cannot make the goal”.  Hope crushes discouragement beneath its feet.

“Where will I go?” you ask.  The rays of hope will provide all the light you need.  Do not walk away from them.  Do not set out on your own, trying to gain what is not in your power.

Can you not see?  Hope is a seed that contains all that you need.  It feeds you when you need strength, protects you when discouragement invades.  Gives you light in your darkness.   Stops you when you are going too far.

I am the mother of holy hope.  Come to me and I will nourish you on this saving milk.

Comment:  We need so much hope.  Mary says she is always providing it.


9. Hope Goes Everywhere ~ 2/2/14

Mary

Whenever and wherever I come, I always bring hope.  I am the mother of holy hope, and my children are without number.  I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds.  I bring patience when suffering seems interminable.  I bring peace when the person is discouraged.

I am the light on the horizon and the dawn that scatters the night.  Let everyone invoke my name and hope will settle upon them.

My hope goes everywhere, even into the crevices of fear and the hidden recesses of anxiety.  No one can stop my river of hope.  It flows endlessly and without limit.

My hope pushes back the barriers that limit human freedom.  My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” and to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”.

Hope is a river that brings all who live in it to the shores of heaven and deposits them there forever.

In these locutions I have revealed my secrets of hope.  I want all my children to bathe in this stream and to be carried along by its strong tide.

Comment:  This series has been remarkable in its beauty.  Like an ode to hope.


★10. Hope For the Middle East 2/3/14


Mary

I must turn my eyes to the Middle East.  Dare I speak of hope for those forsaken countries where Satan has purposely destroyed every source of hope?  The structures necessary for life have been demolished and the normal securities destroyed.  What is left?  How will these nations ever rebuild?  How can the people enjoy any level of normal human life?  With every bullet fired, hope is killed again and again.

The solution does not lie in treaties which only paper over the truth.  The deep forces of Satan must be rebuked and cast out, just as Jesus confronted Satan at every meeting.  How will this happen?  Only my pope, together with the whole Church, is able to bring about such a deliverance.  Only the Woman Clothed with the Sun holds in her hands the divine power to bring about peace in the Middle East.

This freedom from Satanic hatred and death is not the work of one day or of one year.  It will result only from a long series of events, mainly within the Church itself, that will bring about the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart.  Russia is the key to peace in the Middle East.

Comment:  Mary wants hope to have power everywhere, even in the seemingly hopeless Middle East situation.




11. The Queen of Hope 2/4/14

Mary

Today, I have a request.  I ask my children to walk only one road – my road of hope.  There are many different t roads – roads of pleasure, of power, of discouragement and of hatred.  There are also many roads of hope.  People place hope in their own strength, or in their money, or in their position.  Reject all of those roads.

I ask you to walk only on my road of hope.  In these locutions, I have revealed this road.  Read them again.  Let the words enter your heart.  I also will enter and reign as queen of your heart.

Choose me every day as your queen.  How I love to reign.  My kingdom pours out hope.  Let me enter every room and crevice of your heart.  Wherever I go, I fill with hope.

Hope is my gift and I leave it everywhere.  I will place hope so deeply into your heart, that no matter what problems besiege you, they will never capture your inner fortress.  Hope conquers because it outlasts every difficulty.  Even if the problems last until the moment of your death, hope will be there, always the victor.  I will be there and you will have arrived at the shores of heaven.

Comment:  In your darkest moments, always choose Mary’s road of hope.


★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ February 5 - 17, 2014 ★ Wound upon wound. Death upon death. Suffering is Satan’s secret. Do not blame God for the present situation of mankind.



Virgin and Child, Desiderio da Settignano, 15th century

'Take up your rosary. It bonds you to me.'

 

1. Mary Hates Suffering ~ 2/5/14

Mary

I turn my eyes to human suffering, a reality never willed by the heavenly Father, introduced into creation by the destructive power of sin.  When God is totally present, as he was at creation’s beginning, all suffering and sorrow gives way to his divine power.  As God is rejected and man withdraws from God’s presence, the powers of suffering inevitably emerge.  Man was made for God and needs God’s love.  Apart from God, his lot is inevitably suffering.

I will address the present sufferings of man.  I will reveal the great secrets of my heart, my own motherly sorrow to see my children in their various agonies and my secrets of help that I will offer.  I am at war with Satan.  He inflicts suffering and I lessen it. He inflicts hardships and I ease the burdens.  He inflicts death and I restore life.  I hate all suffering for it is ultimately diabolical.  This is my message.

My Son accepted his sufferings to overcome the evil one.  He has asked saints to accept their sufferings as they joined him in the battle.  Every person can also accept their sufferings to share in Christ’s victory.  However, this does not change my motherly hatred of all suffering and my attempts to do all that I can to lessen the suffering of all my children so the road to heaven is made much easier.  God is never the source of suffering.

Comment:  The problem of suffering puzzles everyone.  Mary will speak on this very important question.


2. Destroying God’s Plan ~ 2/6/14

Mary

The history of suffering goes back to the beginning of time where human consciousness cannot penetrate.  God had built wonderful powers into man’s body which are only now being discovered.  These were the gifts of his original creation, meant to be passed on from generation to generation.

Alas, it did not happen.  Man was quickly deceived, renounced his divine life and all the divine protections, set out on his own and has wandered ever since.

Only an understanding of the heavenly Father’s original plan allows man to find his way.  Where should he go now?  What direction must he take?  How can he leave much of his suffering behind?  Who can lead him into a life that the Father truly intends?

Massive suffering is not God’s plan.  He does not will massive destruction nor widespread famine and disease.  He does not will the crushing poverty that breeds so many illnesses.  Do not blame God for the present situation of mankind.  Man has chosen to walk away from the Father’s path and to run the course of total selfishness.  That is what you see now on the face of the earth.  I come to bring peace and to reverse all of these forces but mankind must listen to my words.  There is much more to say.

Comment:  Mary sets the stage for some extensive (REST IS CUT OFF)


3. The Two Rivers ~ 2/7/14

Mary

Suffering is a sea that flows continually from Satan’s heart.  When it touches human history, it divides into many rivers so it can enter everywhere.  This is his plan. He wants to saturate God’s creation with his suffering so that God’s goodness is covered over and human hearts will blame God for all the evil that occurs.

Jesus came, proclaiming the Father’s kingdom.  He set people free from demonic suffering and healed all their illnesses.  At last, in Jesus, people saw the Father’s true love and care.  Jesus wanted to restore creation as it was in the beginning, teaching his disciples to love one another and to do all that they could to halt human suffering.

From his disciples, over the centuries, have come hospitals and works of charity.  An ocean of healing and care were released in the name of Christian charity.  These powerful forces now provide greater and greater ways of removing suffering from the face of the earth.  New discoveries are made daily, all coming from the original impetus of Jesus, where great compassion for the sick has always motivated his followers.

Comment:  Mary begins to set the stage of the two rives, one causing suffering and one bringing healing.


4. Forgive Yourself ~ 2/8/14

Mary

Sufferings are clouds which cast their darkness everywhere, shutting out the sun of God’s love.  Sufferings steal faith from people’s hearts and discourage their steps on the road to heaven.  When sufferings settle in and abide permanently, the greatest evils come forth, especially when these are the sufferings of hatred, violence and revenge.  One suffering triggers another and multiplies the darkness.  People deliberately choose the road of violence and destruction, as if this path could ever find its way to peace and joy and freedom.

With every wound that man inflicts upon his fellow human being, sorrow enters my heart.  I see Satan’s kingdom extending and gaining a greater hold.  Wound upon wound.  Death upon death.  Violence and discord everywhere, among the nations and within families.

Yet, I shine my light and all who choose my light find a different path, a road of forgiveness and reconciliation, a road that leads away from suffering and destruction.  O reader, I offer my light to you.  First of all, forgive yourself.  No need to sorrow over past faults.  Then, set out on a path of forgiveness.  Let us end suffering and establish Jesus’ kingdom.

Comment:  Mary has just begun to describe her great enemy, suffering caused by Satan’s kingdom.


5. Pervasive Sufferings ~ 2/9/14

Mary

Why does suffering permeate human life, from the pangs of birth to the sorrows of death?  The heavenly Father never intended man or creation to suffer.  Suffering in all of its forms is the great mystery.  Suffering is Satan’s secret, what he devised so that man would become confused and turn away from God.

Suffering discourages even the most stouthearted.  It wearies, burdens, and often turns people away from God’s plan.  Suffering is a tax which steals the wealth of human life placed there by the Creator.

I am the enemy of suffering.  Having absorbed in my heart all the sufferings of the whole world, I hold the remedies to every suffering.  I comfort the afflicted and give light in darkness.  These are the great mysteries that I am trying to reveal.

All of my children are born into a creation that is seriously marred.  Some are born into whole cultures totally immersed in violence or poverty.  Others are born into families filled with darkness.  All are born into a world where the body can suffer and the person can be destroyed.

Someday soon, the whole world will see my interventions on the world stage to save the world from the greatest destruction and suffering.  But, no need to wait.  Each one of you must come to me now.  I will lift your sufferings, one by one.  Take up your rosary.   It bonds you to me.

Comment:  Mary always makes life less difficult and less painful.


6. A Stream Waiting to Go Forth ~ 2/10/14

Mary

Suffering is everywhere.  People see suffering as a normal part of human life, as if suffering came with creation.  No. Suffering came later, when the Father’s original plan was broken into many pieces, shattered by human persons who said “no” to his love.

An angel came to me and explained God’s plan to restore creation, to lift the whole world back into the heart of the heavenly Father where it truly belongs.  His only-begotten son, Jesus would take flesh and live among us.  The Father only needed my “yes” and his plan could begin.

I could hardly wait to give my answer.  All of creation cried out in my heart, “Free us from this division.  Free us from our sorrows.  Unite us again to the Father”.  Fully and completely, I gave my  answer, “Let it be done to me according to your word”.  A river burst forth from within and began to go forth.  This stream was placed there by the Holy Spirit who came upon me.

These are the secrets that I am trying to explain.  This stream has not gone forth.  The world is deprived of its saving power.  I am set aside.  I wait and wait and wait.  Soon, I will wait no longer.  I cannot allow this stream to remain forever in my heart.  Otherwise, the world would be crushed by the sufferings.

Comment:  When the stream goes forth, man’s sufferings will recede.


7. Our Lady of Lourdes  2/11/14

Mary

The human race marches along the road of darkness that it has so freely chosen.  Inevitably greater sufferings lie ahead.  Suffering, suffering and more suffering are Satan’s tactics.  He multiplies sufferings.  Confronted by these sufferings and confused by their constant presence, man finds great difficulty in experiencing God.  “Where is God?” people cry out when there is devastation and war.  They ask, “If there is a God, why does he allow all this to happen?”

I respond to these questions.  God is distant because man has walked away from him.  These sufferings are not from God.  They come from God’s enemy.  And my final answer is this.  God has sent a woman, a loving merciful woman as his instrument of consolation.

Today is my feast.  I am called “Our Lady of Lourdes”.  Through St. Bernadette, I released a healing stream of water to the whole world.  Lourdes is a sign of the great oceans of healing waters that are stored in my heart, ready to flow out to all the world.  Come, drink of these waters.  They will ease your sufferings and you will see that God is not absent.

Comment:  How many times sufferings cause problems of faith.  Mary wants to ease both the sufferings and the problems.


8. Redemptive Suffering ~ 2/12/14

Mary

The suffering that pours forth contaminates human life, unless the person who experiences it has a heart that truly loves Jesus.  Then, the suffering is transformed and becomes pearls that are accepted as treasures of God’s kingdom.  This is the greatest mystery, called redemptive suffering.

There are two kinds of suffering.  One burdens, overwhelms, destroys, discourages and multiplies evils of every sort.  These sufferings afflict the person who has no faith, who sees life only as a material world, filled with pleasure or pain.

The other sufferings come to people who believe, who seek God and his kingdom.  For them, the many earthly trials, large and small, have a different dimension. By accepting them, they grow in their love for Jesus.  Their sufferings become their victories, like the five wounds of Jesus.

The heavenly Father never sends sufferings or causes sufferings.  He always tries to lessen sufferings.  However, the sufferings that do come can be used to bring forth a new greatness of the human person, a soul tested and purified in the fire of earthly trials.  I will speak much more of this dimension because much misunderstanding arises.

Comment:  Mary has spoken often of the great evils coming from sufferings.  Now, she enters the great mystery called redemptive suffering.


9. The Good Samaritan ~ 2/13/14

Mary

Suffering pours out from Satan’s kingdom.  By sin mankind has been stripped of God’s protection against them.  These two factors combine to produce greater and greater suffering. “Your opponent, the devil, is prowling like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.” (Pt.5:8).  That devouring has many beginnings but only one goal – to draw each person and the whole human race into the darkness and suffering which Satan himself has endured since his decision not to serve God.

Originally, the loving Father surrounded creation with a protection, but that loving wall was pierced and broken.  Man has no defense.  He is an easy prey.  Like the wounded man he lays helpless by the wayside.

Jesus is the Good Samaritan, who lovingly comes, bends over mankind and offers all that is needed to relieve man’s sufferings.  However, mankind has no idea of its own wounds or why it suffers so much.  It claims no need for this Good Samaritan. It rejects him, reviles him and claims it can heal its own wounds.

Jesus and I will not go away.  We will remain close and continue to offer our help, waiting for the day when mankind realizes who Jesus is and all that he wants to do.

Comment:  Mary highlights three factors, Satan’s power to inflict sufferings, mankind’s vulnerability and the Good Samaritan’s ability to help.


10. Little Victories Over Suffering ~ 2/14/14

Mary

I must teach the whole world my secrets, about all that I can do to lessen human suffering.  These are the great lessons which allow the powerful streams of healing, consolation, and wisdom to pour out upon human existence.  Those who know me and know my ways already enjoy these secrets and their lives are so different (even though filled with suffering).

My greatest gift is my presence.  I am with you.  You are not alone in your sufferings.  Before anything else happens, my presence quiets and stills.  Anxieties are divided not multiplied.  Inner voices of confusion, self-questioning and turmoil are silenced.

Then comes my light.  The person sees what can be done.  With light comes hope and actions that alleviate the situation.  Finally, comes a resolution.  The difficulty is resolved.  The clouds scatter.  Peace reigns.  Decisions are made that insure the future.

Gratitude fills the heart.  The person knows that I have kept my promise to alleviate suffering.  God is glorified as the person rejoices in this little victory over suffering.  Greater victories are waiting in the wings.

Comment:  Mary is revealing what saints call “Mary’s secrets”, the ways that she helps them.


11. The Verge of Darkness 2/15/14

Mary

I am ready to open up all of my blessings and to allow them to pour forth over the whole world and into every heart.  I speak now of world events, which all can see and experience.  I speak of communal experiences that make the headlines.  Mankind is not ready for these events.  They will be helpless, confused and unable to act.

Satan has cleverly led mankind into his corner.  Decisions, decisions, decisions.  Millions of decisions have been made over the centuries, and especially in this last century.  Attracted by both power and pleasure, people have acquiesced in these decisions.  All is so intricate, so tied together, bundled in such a way that no one can untie the knots.  Man is caught in the web that he has spun according to Satan’s plan.

Of course, there have been exceptions, moments when great men, like Pope John Paul II, have broken through his schemes, but Satan has marched on and on, with his eye always on the goal.

And this is where we are.  Mankind is on the verge of untold sufferings which have never before been experienced.  Yes, I must say this with all the power of my voice, “You are on the verge, about to be plunged into a great darkness”.  Only I can untie the knots and open up all my blessings.  Why am I not at center stage?  This is where I belong.  Must I wait to be invited?  My priest son, he will invite me.
Comment:  Mary concludes her teachings on the two great realities, the wrong path taken by the human race and her waiting to be invited to help.

We take refuge under Thy protection,
O holy Mother of God!
Despise not our supplications in our need,
but deliver us always from all dangers,
O Virgin, glorious and blessed!


★ Locutions to the World 2/16 - 23 /14 ★ Jerusalem ... Only its soil contains Jesus’ precious blood. Israel, is Satan’s target. O Woman clothed with the sun, come & do not delay

I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun, 
who gave birth to a child destined to rule the nations. 



1. The Shattering of Creation 2/16/14


Mary

I will open up the fullness of my heart and reveal all the secrets hidden from the beginning.  Only in this way, can the world realize all that the Father has done.  There will be great surprises, even for those who love me and to whom I have revealed much.  It is time to pull back the veil so all can understand.  In this way, I can strengthen trust and the confidence in my words.

In the Father’s created universe, I was to be the woman who would someday bring forth his Son.  Of all creatures, I was to be his perfect creation, untouched by any darkness and the creature who would give flesh to his Son, the light of the world.  All of human history would wait for me so the fullness of time could begin.

Then came the fall, the original sin, and creation was shattered into a million pieces.  How would the Father ever put it together?  Immediately, he thought of me.  He would use me in a new, unforeseen way, “I will put an enmity between you and the woman, between your offspring and hers”.  There would still be a fullness of time.  There would still be the woman giving birth to her child.  This part of the original plan was still in place, even though all else was shattered.

Comment:  Mary promises a full revelation of her role in creation.


2. Present From the Beginning 2/17/14


Mary

When the Father created the heavens and the earth, he saw a woman.  When he created human life, he saw a woman.  When the first sin was created, he saw a woman.  All of his thoughts, desires, hopes, were focused on a woman.  In this sense, I was there from the beginning of material creation.  I was the door for his Son to enter and to live within this creation.

All things were made for the Son.  To him would be the fullness of glory.  The Father never saw his Son apart from the woman.  This is the great mystery of the Word became flesh.  That flesh would come totally from the woman.  Every cell in Jesus’ body came from my body.  No other human creature would participate in the mystery.  Only my body would be immaculate, free of any taint of sin.

I reveal these secrets because so many set me aside.  Even those who truly love me do not see my intimacy with the Father, or how I was there from the beginning.

Comment:  Mary’s words help even those with great faith to see more deeply into the mystery.


3. The Woman in God’s Plan 2/18/14


Mary

All must be revealed.  It is too late to hold back anything. I must go step by step so each part is clear and the whole world can see me as the Woman.  That is the title given to me by the Father, himself, and also the word used by Jesus.

The Father said, “I will place an enmity between you and the woman”.   At the wedding in Cana, Jesus said “Woman, what concern is that to us?”   On the cross, Jesus said, “Woman behold your son” as he gave me to the beloved disciple.  Finally, came the great revelation.  The heaven was opened.  The lightening flashed and the sound of thunder filled the sky.  The Father wanted the whole world to see what he had done.  Then, “A sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head”, a woman about to give birth to her son (Rev. 12: 1-2).

In the Father’s plan, the maiden of Nazareth has become the Woman.  If so, why do people set me aside?  Why do they belittle my role?  I will bring to center stage the one who will openly proclaim me.  Through him, I will be the Woman for the whole world.

Comment:  With the growing need for God’s worldwide intervention, Mary stresses her role as the Woman.


4. The Woman Waits and Waits 2/19/14


Mary

Very soon, a door will swing out to a new era of open conflict.  The enmity between Satan and the Woman will become evident to all.  Who cannot see the hand of Satan in all of the world events now occurring?  Who cannot see his wiles in all the deaths and the destruction?  Who cannot see his power in the sufferings caused to millions of people all over the world?” Do you have eyes and do not see?  Do you believe that all of this flows merely from human anger?

Now, Satan has the field to himself and scores victory after victory.  The Woman waits and waits, wanting so much to fulfill her role.  What will happen?  How will she come upon the scene?

More and greater events of destruction will take place.  The problems will not be isolated or limited to certain areas.  All the world will begin to experience Satan’s sufferings (for that is his calling card).  Even then, the Woman will have to wait.  Then a moment will come of a great break, as if a permanent change has happened.  This will be the prelude, as everyone wakes up to the seriousness of Satan’s destructive powers.

Comment:  How quickly we need the Woman to come onto the scene.  Let us not wait.  Invoke Mary’s help.


5. Come and Do Not Delay 2/20/14


Mary

All can see it clearly.  Revolutions and violence breaking out where formerly there was peace.  The problems are never solved.  No country is secure because Satan knows the weakness of each country.  He touches the raw nerve and the Achilles heel.  Unrest, protest, violence, deaths and destruction of a nation’s life follow.  The causes lie hidden until the violence breaks forth.  Only when it is too late do people see and understand.

Others say, “It cannot happen here.  Our country is safe.”  You only see the surface of reality.  Your foundations have long ago been weakened.  The hidden evil flows freely in the sewers beneath your streets, only waiting for the right moment to flow over.

By these words, I bring to light the evil that flows everywhere – in your banking systems, in your political life, in your schools, in your homes and in your hearts.  No natural answer exists for these evils.

The world needs a supernatural power which understands and can defeat these evils.  Yet, how many will turn to the supernatural?  The stakes are high and mounting.  I say this clearly.  The whole world is at stake.  Yes, all of earth is ready to be thrust into Satan’s fire.  He will not wait.  He sees that a complete and total victory is soon to be in his grasp.  Once that happens, he will not wait one moment.

For now, he rejoices in his partial victories (and they are everywhere).  However, soon partial victories will be as no victory at all to him, when he will be able to pull everything into his hell on earth.

I wait and I wait.  Only the Woman is a match for him.  I will fight him everywhere, even in hand to hand combat and I will always win.  He knows that and does all he can to delay my coming onto the world stage.  My entrance will be late and will happen through my beloved priest son.  Until then, all must invoke me.  Do not wait.  “O Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay”.  Say that often and I will come into your heart and into every situation.

Comment:  Our Lady’s warning and her promise are universal.  Everything will either be captured by Satan or by the Woman.


6. Revelation Chapter Twelve 2/21/14


Mary

I embrace the whole world.  It easily fits into my heart.  When the great events begin, I will embrace it even more closely.  These events are like the pangs of birth which have already begun and will inevitably increase.  Just as these pangs prepare the body to give birth, so these events prepare for the culminating events.

Whose eyes do not see?  Whose ears do not hear?  One nation after another plunges into chaos and disorder.  In every part of the globe, there are birth pangs of death.

I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun, who gave birth to a child destined to rule the nations.  The child was caught up to God and his throne.  After that, God prepared a place for me in the desert where the devil pursued me.

Read Revelations, Chapter 12 and you will begin to understand world events.  More important, will you understand the Woman Clothed With the Sun?

Comment:  Revelation, Chapter 12 describes the supernatural forces behind world events.  Unfortunately, a secular world-view does not even believe that these forces exist.


7. Is It Too Late? 2/22/14


Mary

Is it too late?  That is the question.  People of faith will say that it is never too late with God. That is true.  But time moves on.  People live and die and do not experience the light.  Cultures are pulled into darkness. Structures of faith and truth are replaced by darkness and lies.  People, having no light, lose their way for days, months, years, even for centuries.

The whole world is tilted toward evil and fewer have the power to overcome.  That is what you are seeing.  People call it a loss of faith but I call it the demonic strategy.  He has had the field all to himself.  He has changed everything.  Good is condemned.  Evil is praised.  One by one, all the lights are being put out.  How much time is left?  For some, no time is left.  They have lived and died in the darkness.  This happens every day, before your very eyes.  Souls, bereft of the light, are dying.  Pray for them and I will hear your prayer.

Now, to answer the question, “How much time is left?  I will review my teachings.  Jerusalem is central to God’s plan for the world.  Only its soil contains Jesus’ precious blood.  Israel, therefore, is Satan’s target.  If he destroys Israel, he pushes back God’s plan for years to come, even for centuries.

Syria is the fuse and it has been lit for years, destabilizing the Middle East.  America has withdrawn.  This moves up the timetable.  Treaties have been signed which lack all truth and only give permission for Iran to continue to build atomic weapons.  Pakistan, with its atomic arsenal, is tottering and will soon fall. Iraq cannot protect itself  No human person exists to reverse all of these forces.

To return to the question, “How much time is left?  The beginning of the events will occur before America elects its next president.  Notice that I say, “will begin” for there will be beginning events and culminating events.

To return to the other question, “Is it too late?”  I can only promise this.  Hands and voices must be constantly lifted up.  I have taught you the important invocation.  “Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay”.  This will prepare hearts for my actions.  When I act (and I promise to do so) all will say, “The Woman Clothed With the Sun” has done this for us.

Comment:  This is a culmination locution, bringing together much of what Mary has said but also adding important dimensions.


8. Visible and Powerful Actions 2/23/14


Mary

I am a mother who wants to embrace all of her children because only in my arms are they safe.  Many do not know me.  Others are taken away from me by the darkness.  Others chase after the false lights of this world.  Yet, I would gather the whole world.  I would call all my children into the blessings of my embrace.

As a loving mother, I come to each person. I stir in each heart and call to faith.  However, in today’s world, that is not enough.  Too many forces blind people, sometimes carrying whole nations away from my embrace.  My children scatter in every direction, pulled by powers which they do not understand and cannot overcome.

So, I must act in each person’s heart, not just as a mother, but as the Woman Clothed With the Sun.  My actions must become visible and powerful.  They must enter the same world stage as the dark forces.  They must contend openly.  All, even those with no faith, must be able to see and to witness what I do.  My actions will offer a freedom, so each person can choose good.  As their mother, I will be embracing them.  As the Woman Clothed With the Sun, I will be freeing them so they can accept my embrace.

Comment:  Mary explains her two-fold action – within each person’s heart and in world events.



URGENT ALERT #2 ! ★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 2/25 - 3/5/14 ★ The hour is late. All will be carried away. No one sees. Not even the Church sees.

“Woman Clothed with the Sun, 
come and do not delay”

1. The First Secret of Heaven 2/25/14


Mary

I will open up the secrets of heaven and give the whole world a vision of heaven’s hopes and thoughts.  I will reveal what is taking place in heaven so all can understand the events of earth.

Earth and heaven are meant to be joined so earth can receive heaven’s blessings which go forth just as the sun freely sends forth its light and warmth.

Heaven always blesses earth and the blessings never cease flowing.  People need only to bathe in these blessings, to receive them with thanksgiving and to distribute them to others.  Then they grow close to heaven and, when they die, they enter forever into the heavenly blessings.  This is the first vision, the first truth.  The Father’s first thought is always to bless earth in every possible way so people seek their heavenly home.

Comment:  Mary outlines heaven’s basic stance to earth – to bless us in every possible way.


2. The Stream of History 2/26/14


Mary

So many secrets must pour forth.  As all the mysteries are revealed, mankind will understand what is happening on earth.  I will begin with the mystery of human history itself.

Everyone is born at a certain moment and dies at a certain moment.  They enter the stream of history and are affected by that stream.  Each person also changes this stream, for good or for evil.

Past events determine the quality, and even the direction, of this stream.  Mankind cannot understand the world unless he is aware of previous events, even years or centuries before.  Forces have been released in human history, both good and evil, that shape the stream.  Man is free to act, but only in the stream of history.  A person in the 21st century cannot reverse what has happened in the 20th century.  All must live and act where they are born in the stream.

I have tried to reveal where this stream is headed.  By so many powerful events and so many twisted decisions, the stream flows away from God.  It has lost it way.  Yet, into this stream, every person is born and lives.  The modern questions are no longer just individual or personal.  The stream is now powerful and worldwide.  Local and even national identities are being swept away.  The stream is claiming every one and every nation.  This is what I am trying to prevent.  If these worldwide forces are totally released, each person will not be free.  The stream will be too powerful.  All will be carried away.

Comment:  Mary speaks the truth.  We are all caught up in forces that remove our freedom.


3. Waiting to Act 2/27/14


Mary

What is hidden must be revealed so that all eyes are opened to the realities of these times.  Otherwise, mankind, in his confusion, will have no response.  Let me begin.

For centuries, heaven has foreseen these years that lie immediately ahead.   The storm clouds began to gather when the goddess of reason was exalted during the French revolution.  Even then, the Father was ready to answer.

I began appearing in Paris to St. Catherine and then at Lourdes to Bernadette.  The Father was taking the war to the very soil of France where the evil had begun.  The Age of Enlightenment was its name.  Truly, it was the beginning of the Age of Darkness, the stripping away of supernatural truths.

In the twentieth century, a greater evil was sown on the soil of Russia, which claimed millions of lives, spread its errors, and continues to this day as the source of turmoil.

The greatest of all evils is blindness to these forces, which are shaping today’s events and preparing for future events.  No one sees.  Not even the Church sees.  There is no awakening, no trumpet call.  No one is aware of how near are these future events.  When the problem was in France, I appeared in France.  When the problem was Russia, I spoke at Fatima about Russia.

No human solutions exist for these problems but I am waiting to act, to come upon the world scene and even to manifest my presence to the whole world.

I speak because I want every eye and every heart to turn to me and to invoke my help as the Woman Clothed With the Sun.  I want the Holy Father to consecrate Russia to my Immaculate Heart.  I want all the bishops to support and participate in this consecration.  I want all the faithful to join wholeheartedly in a permanent consecration of their lives to me.  Nothing less is enough.

If I am to rescue the world, I need a total, complete, life-long consecration to my Immaculate Heart.   The hour is late.  This should have been accomplished decades ago.  Another decade of waiting will result in complete disaster.

Comment:  Mary speaks of the destruction seen by all and of the solution, seen by very few.


4. The True Source of Suffering 2/28/14


Mary

I must speak about suffering, only because it is so widespread and is Satan’s favorite tool.  No suffering exists in heaven.  Every tear is dried and every wound is healed.  Also, no suffering goes forth from heaven.  All suffering comes from below and is the product of man’s turning away from heavenly blessings.  As mankind sinks lower and lower, it approximates the regions of hell, where only sufferings exist.

This truth is not easy to see because many who suffer truly seek to live in Jesus’ kingdom.  They are like innocent victims, whose hearts have no connection with hell but yet experience its fury.  I will speak more to this subject.

Comment:  Heaven sends forth blessings.  Hell sends forth sufferings.


5. Why Mankind Suffers 3/1/14


Mary

The first, the original sin, opened the windows to suffering.  The perfection of God’s creation was shattered.  The human body was changed.  The many protections against illness and disease placed there by God (and now being discovered by modern science) were dismantled.  The body was rearranged.  The smooth and perfect functioning was replaced by sickness and even death itself.

Also, the peaceful relationship between man and woman became marred by discord.   Their childlike relationship to God became filled with fear.  All was changed because they abandoned the great gifts of God for the false goal of independence.

What do you see today?  Do you not see a mankind fiercely and militantly independent, snuffing out all religious devotion?  What road is mankind taking?  Where does he march?  More important, who will turn him around?

I speak because mankind is plunging into unimaginable sufferings and I want to call earth away from these sufferings.  I offer a different road, a new path, a quite different future.  Who will heed my voice?  I must speak louder.  I must use actions more than words.  These will be actions of mercy, a mother’s care for her suffering child.

Comment: Mary gives a clear description of reality and a clear promise of hope.


6. Do Not Fear 3/2/14


Mary

“Do not fear.”   The angel spoke these words to me, and I experienced heaven’s power in my heart.  All grew calm and I could listen attentively to the angel’s message.  When the angel had explained the great mystery of becoming God’s mother, I was able to say, “Let it be done to me according to your word”.

Suffering and fear are hell’s tools, always doing Satan’s works.  Heaven sends only consolations and peace, the stillness needed to overcome.

I ask, “Is this a time of peace?  Does the gift of peace continually spread, going from one nation to another?  Or, is it a time of war, a time of invasions?”  O mankind, you have set out on your own path.  You have chartered what you think is your course, but it is not your road.  It is Satan’s road that you are on and there is no peace.

I stand by the wayside, calling out to all, “Come this way.  Follow my path”.  A few hear.  My voice is clear to them.  They forsake the world’s path and find peace.

A moment will come when I will no longer stand by the wayside with a quiet voice.  I will openly enter human history.  I will raise my voice as the Woman Clothed With the Sun.  I will confront the Evil One.   At that moment, all of humanity will be free to choose.

Comment:  All can see the expanding conflicts and man’s helplessness.  We must believe Mary’s promise.


7. The Children of the Secular Age 3/3/14


Mary

So many hearts are empty because they are deprived of heaven’s blessings.  In the Age of Faith, people were filled with these blessings and human life was ordered according to divine beliefs.  Now, these blessings have been stolen, often deliberately stolen by those who knew their value.  Children are not born in cultures of faith and have no idea of their heavenly inheritance.   Their desires are limited to earth and their hearts seek what can never satisfy.

I speak to the children of this secular age.  I sorrow for you.  You have been cheated, robbed, defrauded and left by the wayside.  You have not abandoned the road of faith. It has never been shown to you.

Can I not lead you?  Can I not draw you?  Even though you began in darkness, I can bring you into light.  Come, let us begin now.  Call upon me and I will give you the light that your culture has withheld from you.  Do not be afraid of the demands made by faith.  These also are light.

Comment:  The culture filled older Catholics with faith.  The young are deprived of these helps.


8. The Rise of Putin 3/4/14


Mary

All is converging into the great moment of truth.  All the events on the world stage fit together, like the acts of a play.  (Yet, many see them as isolated events, without any apparent meaning or script.)  The tensions build.  The main characters appear on the scene.  All must be present for the climax, the moment when all the forces come into play, when evil is totally spent and defeated.  In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph.  However, how many casualties (that need not have happened) will occur.

I must speak now of Putin.  He is the most important actor, often overlooked in the early scenes, but more and more emerging.  His role will increase greatly.  His grasp upon power will grow tighter as his mind conceives new strategies.

I was not wrong when I told the three children that Russia would spread its errors.  Only now is the West beginning to see what I have been proclaiming for almost 100 years.  Russia is the problem.  Russia must be consecrated to my Immaculate heart for there to be world peace.  Who will turn back Putin and his designs?  These will be no turning back.  Satan has the field all to himself and the Woman Clothed With the Sun stands on the sidelines.  This need not be.

Comment:  When Out Lady spoke about Russia in 1917, and also about World War II, many thought she was mistaken, that Germany was the real problem.  Time has shown how correct Mary has been.

photo: fathero9


9. The Beginning Events 3/5/14

Mary

When all culminates and the events begin, what is solidly built and protected by my Immaculate Heart will remain standing.  What is poorly constructed and attempting to stand on its own, will be no match for these forces.

Much will be swept away, like rotted wood in a storm.  Only then will people begin to see the great mistakes and the enormous errors of a world built without faith.

These events are only the beginning skirmishes of the great war.  Even in these beginning moments, I will still stand helplessly on the sidelines.  Why do I wait?  Why do I not intervene?  I will always wait for my Church to act, for my Church to obey my word.  I cannot say this too often or too strongly.  My Church, which clearly knows my word, has not obeyed my word.

So, I will choose someone who will obey me.  I will lift him up.  He will act according to my word.  Then, the Woman Clothed With the Sun will no longer stand helplessly on the sidelines as this drama is played out on the world stage.  All will see it clearly before their eyes.  For now, do not forget my prayer, “Woman Clothed with the Sun, come and do not delay”.

Comment:  Read the newspapers.  See the turmoil that grasps every part of the world.  These are the signs before your very eyes, of all that Mary is saying.


“Woman Clothed with the Sun, come and do not delay” 

 

Locutions to the World ~ Mar. 7 - April 30, 2014 God Must Intervene: I will suddenly remove the children of darkness from their thrones, Putin – Satan’s Perfect Instrument, President Obama’s Ideology