Thursday, January 7, 2016

' America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me.'

† PRAY FOR US †

 ABOUT THE LOCUTIONS
 .
 "Beginning on December 10, 2010, locutions were received that were meant to be told to the whole world. The reader should be aware that these are private revelations & there is no need to believe them. If they help the reader’s faith, then receive them. If not, then set them aside. We are called to believe only public revelations." the Roman Catholic priest who has discerned these revelations (please note: comments for each Locution are from this Priest)



A NEW SPRING IN THE DESERT
24) September 24, 2015 
Mary 

Will I be silent now? Should I put away this little instrument that has helped so many? Shall I set it aside, as if I can discard what is so close to my heart? Troubles and problems, wars and uprising, blessings and favors – about all of these I have spoken for so many years until many have come to listen with believing hearts.

No, I will not be silent. Instead, my voice shall pierce heaven’s secrets and the thoughts of my heart, held back until now, will begin to flow.

Come, a new era is beginning. I am about to bring forth a moment which I have always promised. A spring will rise in the desert from a little known place, (like a new Bethlehem). This gift is about to unfold, quickly, by surprising events within the Church. 

There will be two series of events, one series in the world and the other in the Church. The first will lead to the second. A new openness will fill the Church. From now on, heaven itself will control the Church. The Church will set aside any worldly thinking, any compromise with worldly methods (even those that seemingly advance the gospel). The Church will walk only on heaven’s road because no other road will lead to my Immaculate Heart. In this heart, I hold the whole world with all its history, the whole Church, with all its saints and the King of Kings Himself. Let me open this door, today. Once I have opened the door, no one will close it.

Comment: As the great problems sweep over the world, Our Lady speaks of a new role of heaven in the Church.
__________________________________________________________

Dear Brothers & Sisters,
 The site of Locutions to the World is finished. 

7. Satan’s Attacks On the Locutions 
Mar 12th, 2015 
Mary

 The time is short but much can still be done to rescue earth and to restore human history to God’s original plan. Two things must be done. My power and my light must be released into history and millions must receive the light that I pour out. These locutions prepare for those gifts, speaking so clearly and, each day, to many new hearers. Why have I given these words? 

 I began over four years ago, knowing that the darkness was not imminent but also realizing that it would take time for this little voice to be heard. There are no visions, no apparitions, and no site of miracles. Millions do not come and gather. Rather, all is hidden. The words are given softly and then made available. There is no advertising and no pilgrimages. The words stand alone and by themselves. Yet, these words go forth to all the world, eagerly awaited by many. 

This is my promise. I will continue to speak these words for years to come. Do not be discouraged if Satan tries to stop these words, to cover them over and to discontinue their going forth. He would like to take his ax and have it fall upon this work, destroying it and cutting it in two so that it could never continue. When this begins, know that I have spoken ahead of time, that I have prophesied this attack, and, no matter what happens, that I will not allow this little work that I have raised up, to ever be destroyed. It is much too important to me, to the Church and to the whole world. 

Yet, Satan will take his actions, for he would deprive the world of this light, even when every precaution is taken to preserve it. My words today, however, are not just about Satan’s future attempts to destroy what I am doing here. My words are, instead, a firm promise. These locutions will remain. They will stay. They will burn more brightly even after Satan’s time of darkness and they will lead the world and the Church through the darkness that lies ahead. They will be my constant and daily proof that I am with my Church and the world that I love so much.
...
Comment: Our Lady prophesies Satan’s desire to remove these locutions and to destroy them. No one knows exactly what will happen, only that Mary will preserve them. Possibly, some interruptions will occur. 

Their site immediately came under attack 
 as soon as they posted this warning on 9/3/15.

3. The Pope’s Visit and the Collapse 
Sept. 3rd, 2015 
Mary 

I cannot say that the economic collapse is distant when really it is near, or that it will be short when really it will be long, or that it will be easy, when really it will be quite difficult. Only truth gives the light needed for hope. So, I will now speak words of truth. 

This collapse has been a long time in coming, preceded by many incidents that should have awakened the world. God is not the cause of the collapse and the collapse is not a divine chastisement. The collapse comes because of man’s free will and the choices he has made. The collapse has no purpose. It results from purposeless decisions made from self-interest. 

 The collapse will not come before Pope Francis comes to America but it will happen while he is in America. I deliberately brought the Pope to America, the world’s financial center, to be here when it takes place. I want him to be part of the picture. I want him to be present. His presence in America will be my sign that the Church is very important in saving mankind from its own follies. Toward the end of his trip, he will have to shift his message and address the new world situation. In this way, I will begin to exalt the Church as a beacon of light in the darkness. 

During September, Congress will be voting on the Iran treaty. Terrorism and economic difficulties are the twin evils which will mark the years ahead. All of these good and evil forces, papacy, economic collapse and nuclear war will be merged in a single unforgettable moment, as they all come together in September, 2015.
 ...
Comment: This is an extraordinary locution

Comment: You are in the world when you hear such things as, ‘There is going to be an economic collapse of the world. The world’s economy is going to collapse and it is going to happen when the Holy Father is here.’ What do you think? What is in your mind? Are you fearful? Our Lord says we should not worry. He is going to care for us.


The world markets did crash while Pope Francis was here
zerohedge/2015-09-25/stock-markets-10-largest-global-economies-are-all-crashing
..............................................................................
 & continued to CRASH 1/17/16 wolfstreet.com/2016/01/17/consensual-hallucination-fades-global-stocks-crushed/


& ARE STILL CRASHING

& 'the sign' Our Lady spoke of
 is imprinted upon the Soul of America

"Dear friends, I embrace all of you in the Lord and I entrust you to the maternal care of Mary Immaculate, Patroness of the United States. I will pray for you and your families, and I ask you, please, to pray for me. May God bless you all. God bless America!" - Pope Francis Farewell Speech


 
"Even when the events happen exactly as I have said, many will still not believe my words." Locutions ~ Mary 09/11/2015


Preface comment 'Stream of Light' 2016: "When this event did not transpire as predicted, some readers of the Locutions considered all of the Locutions to be questionable, & accordingly, abandoned them. Not many days later, the website locutions.org was taken off line, with no explanation. Many Internet readers of the website interpreted this silence as an admission that the locutions had been discredited. ... Throughout the Locutions Mary states, that things can be changed by prayer, sacrifice, & the cooperation of the faithful. Having been foretold, could the prayers of the readers have changed the outcome? Or, another explanation: perhaps, some machination on the part of Satan, who had everything to gain by preventing the events from occurring as prophesied, one of which would be the disruption of the Locutions. If the prophecies had been fulfilled as predicted, millions of souls would be heeding Mary's messages, & consequently, returning to the faith." the Roman Catholic priest who has discerned these revelations

For myself, this is the same Mary I have encountered
 through Anne Catherine Emmerich & Sister Mary of Agreda. I recognize her voice, & presence.
PROELIUM COMMITTO
 yours in Jesus & Mary, 


painting: Curt John Witt
 

“I will go to Mary. She is clothed with the sun. I will walk in her light. She has many tasks in her heart & she will give one to me. I will know that it came from her & I will be faithful to it”
 
“My name is Mirjana. I’ve experienced visions of the Virgin Mary for over thirty-five years. I cannot say it more directly than that.” Mirjana - MY HEART WILL TRIUMPH
 
 
' America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. 
No one will steal you from me.' 
Locutions 7/21/15 
_____________________________________________________________
 

TOTUS TUUS EGO SUM MARIAE ET OMNIA MEA TUA SUNT