Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Locutions to the World ~ Sept. 2 - Oct 4, 2014 The Annihilation of the Nations, The 'Gate of Hell' that has been opened in America, GEORGE WASHINGTON PROPHECY for the AMERICAN REPUBLIC

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 9/2-4/2014 ★ THE WOMAN & GEORGE WASHINGTON - PROPHECY for the AMERICAN REPUBLIC: Woe to the enemies of the Lord and Saviour who are corrupting your freedom, the Time of Great Miracles 

5. The Annihilation of the Nations Sep 2nd, 2014 
- Mary

I must come to the deepest sorrow of my heart. Only reluctantly do I speak of the annihilation of the nations. This annihilation is not imminent. It will not happen tomorrow but it does loom on the horizon.

Right now, this annihilation cannot happen because the people who can bring it about are not yet in place and they do not yet have the weapons that are needed. However, everyone is quite aware of how situations can shift quickly. The pattern has not become familiar. What seems stable begins to shake. New factions arise. Leaders are toppled. Chaos and instability enter. A door opens for those who want to take advantage of the opportunity and they, who had no power, suddenly control a new portion of the world. This process, taking place everywhere, will open the world to a future moment when the annihilation of the nations becomes a distinct possibility.

My real sorrow in this annihilation is not just death, but the manner in which death take place. Millions will lose their lives quickly. There is no time to repent, to prepare for death, no opportunity for God to use the time of sickness to pour out his graces of conversion or to help devout souls to better prepare for the moment of their divine judgment.

In the annihilation, all are caught short, both sinners and saints, both those with faith and those without. The divine mercy of God, which saves so many people as they gradually face the reality of their coming death, is robbed of this opportunity.

You can see my sorrow as I perceive the possible annihilation of the nations that looms on the horizon. I will not speak much about this now but I have to begin this revelation. Later, I will speak more fully.
 

6. The Woman and George Washington Sep 3rd, 2014 
- Mary

I must begin to prepare, especially since all are seeing, for the first time, the extent of the evils and the possibilities for destruction that they hold. Many evils are still hidden, soon to appear, claiming even more of what seemed to be so stable. A hopelessness and an inevitability set in, as if the only choice is just to watch passively as this new force makes its conquests.

My message is quite different, “Prepare”, I say. “Awaken to the powers that lie in your faith. Your faith alone can save you. This is my promise, ‘Fill your churches and I will raise up leaders who will guide you in my ways. I will strengthen the hearts of the people and make firm their resolve. They will sweep away the years of debauchery. They will instill new ideals of morality. The hearts of the young will turn back to me (for they especially will see their future being taken away)’”.

The Spirit of God must come upon America. The conversions must be true and deep. All of these evils would never have arisen if America had stayed true to the light. It is not too late but there must be no delay. An unprepared America will shatter into many pieces. An America prepared by an outpouring of the Spirit will respond. I prophesied these times to George Washington, the son of the Republic. Read my words. They will reveal a woman who has always cared for America and has promised her salvation.

COMMENT: One morning at Valley Forge, a woman appeared to George Washington (15. George Washington) and prophesied three events. First, he would win the Revolutionary War and bring about the union. Second, there would be a civil war but the woman would preserve the union. Both of these have happened. The third event concerns ten nations that come against the United States, which is saved only by the actions of the woman. This account was published in the Philadelphia Tribune and is available on the internet.




7. Mercy or Justice Sep 4th, 2014 
- Mary

Before continuing, I must reveal the secrets of my own heart. I saw creation as it came forth in all of its beauty from the Father’s hand. I saw the power of the redeeming love of my Son pour out from his heart. I personally experienced the sanctifying fire of the Holy Spirit. I see all that God has done for the human race. I also see the pitiable state of mankind and, even worse, the future state, the path that he has taken because of Satan’s deceptions.

I speak from this abundance of knowledge and I use these little locutions to share with all the world my own understanding. This is man’s only saving light, to see the works of the Father, Son and Spirit, all that God will do, if only mankind turns, repents and seeks his intervention.

This is my message of hope. God will intervene. He is ready and waiting. He will not delay. He wants to find a mankind humbled and repentant so he can pour out his mercy. If not, when he intervenes, it will be his justice that pours out. This is why I speak.


★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 9/5-13/14 ★ The human race has long ago passed the point of no return, the economic disturbances that will rock the markets, Fire for a World Grown Cold 

 
8. A Day Claimed by Evil Sep 5th, 2014 
- Mary

You see events exploding in many different places. This is the way it will be because evil is spilling over wherever there are openings in the society. Evil resides in the heart of human history, placed there by men’s countless sins. When this evil is not purged by repentance and God’s forgiving power, it grows and boils over wherever the society is weak.

On September 11, 2001, this evil broke forth in an extraordinary way. America was damaged. The terrorist world rejoiced. Ever since that decisive moment, the terrorists have taken heart. They saw concrete evidence of their power. 9/11 has become their battle cry. They are emboldened and give the impression that the future belongs to them. The West is on the defensive. Even with its much greater resources, it has no battle cry. Such is the world without faith to unite hearts and to lead to victory.

However, the future is not determined. Man is free and evil flows according to man’s free decisions. If there is repentance and a turning to God, these events can be avoided. What voices are raised? These locutions are a tiny voice but if their message is carried by others, then all the world can hear.


9. Help in the Trials Sep 6th, 2014 
- Mary

When all the events converge, the world will see Satan’s plan emerging. Now, this plan is hidden. When it is revealed, the world will see its own mistakes, its poor choices and the helplessness of human wisdom. But a greater question exists, “Will there be any solution to the ever-increasing problems?” Efforts will be made. Mankind will continue to foolishly believe that it controls its own destiny. (That control has really not existed for a long time because these events go back almost 100 years.) All efforts will be futile. The powers and the intelligence behind the evil far surpass all human forces.

What will happen? I must speak clearly and loudly. My words seem small and reach only a limited group for now, but it is important that the words be recorded. Later, they will be flashed like headlines to the whole world. I will never forsake mankind. I will always hold out my saving gifts. I will deliver all who call on my name, not from the evils that affect all, but from the despair that will accompany these evils.

The time is short. The preparations are already being made. Do not delay. Gather up your loved ones and say, “We must return to the Virgin Mary. She will sustain us in the trials”. And, I will. 


1. The History of the Light Sep 7th, 2014 
- Mary

I know the plans which God has, his plans for peace and blessings. These plans should be easily fulfilled. However, when sin entered the world, the plans were torn to pieces. Only with great difficulty and with the help of God’s revelation could man even glimpse these plans.

In the fullness of time, I brought forth God’s Son. A new light entered the world. Man could see again his path to the Father. The Holy Spirit was sent and man was enlightened in a totally new way. Jesus’ hope was to restore things as they were at the beginning.

Since those events, this light has had its own history. Sometimes accepted. Sometimes rejected. This is the mystery which I now reveal. The light of Christ is under attack. This has always been the case, as the centuries of martyrs prove. But now, the assault is from every side, the terror of the Muslims and the sins of the West. So the Father has placed this light in my Immaculate Heart for its safekeeping and for the light to shine brilliantly once again, as never before. Why seek this light elsewhere, when I tell you exactly where the Father has hidden it? Why not listen to my revelations? Then, all will find the light. The great mystery of this age is my Immaculate Heart, the depository of the light of Christ. I will speak more and more about this mystery.



2. The False Economies Sep 8th, 2014 
- Mary

I can no longer hold back the secrets that lie hidden in my Immaculate Heart. They must be revealed because the time is short. I will reveal places and events.

Much depends on the free will of man. Also, what God now decrees in his justice can be changed by his mercy. So much depends on how responsive man is to my pleadings. What is certain is that I must begin to reveal. To wait any longer would be foolhardy. The human race has long ago passed the point of no return. Certain events will definitely happen but much can be changed. Most important the Church and all who believe can be spiritually prepared for these events. All eyes look to the terrorists and to the Ukraine, but few now look to the economies of the world that are so shaky and ready to topple. No one tackles the difficult issues of restraining the false economic policies.

The foundation is eroded. The countries can no longer pay for their arms and their lifestyles. No one preaches restraint and the people have no desire to tighten their belts. In the time ahead, I will speak often, always more clearly, of the economic disturbances that will rock the markets. Do not judge by the boom. No solid foundation exists. All is debt driven. 


3. A Light From Mary’s Heart Sep 9th, 2014
 - Mary

When all the events begin, a light will shine forth from my Immaculate Heart. It will not be just a general or diffused light. This light will be clear and definite. The light will come from those whom I have long ago placed in my heart.

This light that will go forth will have a special power to attract. The light will be under obedience to the Church. No one will be led astray. The light will gather, console, offer warmth and peace. The light will strengthen in times of great weakness.

While all the world struggles, this light will grow stronger and stronger. People, and even nations, will walk in this surprising light, which continually flows out. The light will be a sign to all that I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun, able to overcome even the greatest victories of the Evil One.

Whatever darkness he pours out, I will give a greater light. Whatever area he touches, I will go there with my light. His darkness will be no match for my light.

There is only one condition. People must believe. They must accept the light into their hearts and walk by the light. If so, even in the darkest of moments, they will enjoy my light. 


4. Heart to Heart to Heart Sep 10th, 2014 
- Mary

When my heart breaks open, every blessing will pour out. The world will see a new power, hidden until now in my Immaculate Heart. The world and even the Church have never seen these gifts even though through my apparitions, small manifestations have taken place. Only a few have tasted of this new wine. So much is still hidden that I must now speak quite openly.

Man’s heart is good but entrapped, surrounded by so many evil choices and a powerful culture that pulls him away from God. The Church holds on valiantly, trying to preach the basic truths and to offer the powers of the sacraments. All can see, that these are not enough. The hearts of many belong to the world not to my Church.

There is a need for a new stream is needed which takes its place alongside the Church’s teachings and its sacraments. This is the stream of devotion which captures the person’s heart for Jesus. This is the mighty stream which I am beginning to pour forth from my Immaculate Heart, heart to heart to heart. From my heart to your heart that leads you to Jesus’ heart. These powers will pour forth as my heart breaks open and the mighty stream comes forth.


5. A Day of Infamy Sep 11th, 2014 
- Mary

As I pour out my words all will know that they are gifts of my Immaculate Heart for they will be rich but simple, easy to remember and always able to bring hope, even though they speak of dark events.

Let us walk into the future together. Through my words you can take my hand. My voice will always speak, and although darkness is all around you, will not be in darkness. A strange and powerful light will fill your heart and the evil will not touch you. From the light will come my voice which you will recognize. By my voice I will comfort you.

Today (September 11) is a day of infamy, of tragedy, and worst of all, a day that always inspires new and more violent acts of terrorism. Satan, who stirred up those who perpetrated the original acts, has laid claim to this day. Why? He is not the Lord. He has no right to a day. However, those who serve him have now claimed this day.

Can I not take this day back? Can I not reclaim this day for my Son? Next year is so important. Let my followers prepare and gather. Do not surrender this day to the Evil One, otherwise the terror will grow. 


6. A Year From Now Sep 12th, 2014 
- Mary

When the heart speaks it holds nothing back, sometimes revealing what should be kept secret. Such is my heart, pouring out all my secrets.

By next September, much will have shifted. The terrorist groups will be stronger and better organized because the steps taken against them will not be sufficient or effective. The problems will not just come from terrorism. There will be sparks coming from new fires. These fires should have been put out but instead they have been put off, as if terrorism was the big problem. These fires are internal, especially the enormous debts and the economies with no foundations.

Time must not be lost. The Church must understand, through the prophetic gift, how to prepare its members and the world. This is a true gift of service which can alert without being sensational.

Too many merely watch and wonder what is going to happen. I am telling you what will happen. Before the events begin, the Church must call for prayer and fasting, for a renewal of fervor. People must flood the churches beginning now and not wait for these events. All must be ready and not caught unawares. 


7. The Fire of Mary’s Suffering Sep 13th, 2014 
- Mary

I wait and wait, unable to pour out all the gifts stored in my Immaculate Heart. How I suffer from these flames that long ago should have gone forth. They burn within me as unopened gifts. Instead, I see the other fires, the fires of destruction given free reign because my fire is bound and tied. When will my suffering end? When will the fires be allowed to go forth?

That is why I speak and why, O reader, I have led you to these little locutions that reveal so many secrets. These words have prepared your heart. You believe,. You have faith and trust. You can receive my fires. Please take my fire. You will relieve my suffering.

“What can I do for you, O Virgin?” you ask. Just receive my fire. In me, these fires cause great suffering. In you, the fires will bring peace and zeal for Jesus’ kingdom.

These fires do not belong in my heart. They belong in your heart. I am already full of grace. This is the mystery. The heavenly Father has placed all the fires meant for the whole human race in my Immaculate Heart. He wants me to distribute these fires so that Satan is humbled by being conquered by a woman. The greatest favor that you can do for me is to open your own heart and receive all the fires meant for you.

There is a second mystery. To those who are faithful, I will give fires meant for others, but rejected by them. These fires are tasks that must be done to save souls. Many reject their tasks but they must be accomplished. So, I look around for faithful souls and I give them tasks that should have been done by others.

You can see the many mysteries. As you learn the ways of my heart, you become my perfect instruments.





★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 9/14-19/14 ★ The way of integrity is the path of truth.

1. Man’s Free Will Sep 14th, 2014 
- Mary

In these teachings, O reader, I want to take you into the depths of your own heart so you can understand the freedom of your will and how that freedom must be used. All freedom brings a responsibility to choose wisely and the greatest freedom is to choose to live forever with God.

I call this the Valley of Decision. Valley implies mountains on every side and this image brings home the importance of what takes place. A valley is central, the lowest, the deepest, and, at the same time, the most important.

Such is your will. It lies at the deepest point of the human person. It is central and the most important component of every human life. The will is the valley of decision, the unique power that man uses to decide for good or for evil. I will shed great light upon this valley. I cannot decide for you. You alone must choose. But I can help you, flooding you with light and teaching you how to use your free will and gain heaven.


2. The King & Queen of Material Creation Sep 15th, 2014 
- Mary

I want to take you deeply into this great mystery that God decided to create the human person, clothed in flesh, who had a will that could freely know, love and serve him. He so wanted man to say “yes” to him that he clothed these first two persons with special gifts. Their bodies enjoyed perfect and complete order and their souls enjoyed a unique intimacy with God.

In spite of these prerogatives, their wills remained free, free even from disordered passions and ambitions. They were the king and the queen of his earthly kingdom, meant to pass on their riches to all of their children. It did not happen. They failed the test. The riches were lost and the inner order was shattered.

Such is the state of sinful humanity and the disordered history of mankind. O reader, you are plunged into this sin and disorder, through no fault of your own. How can you conquer? How can your free will, mired in sinful history, correctly choose your Maker? This is the mystery which I will unfold.


3. The Powerful Valley Sep 16th, 2014 
- Mary

Too many wait and wait, allowing the forces of the culture to lead them. They are taken up with worldly ambitions and selfish desires. They never enter the valley of decision, the great valley where they encounter Jesus in the quiet of their heart. They never hear his voice nor experience his call. The never discover their destiny which can be revealed only by faith. This is why I speak to you, O reader, and by my words reveal to you this great valley.

All you must do is enter the valley where all else is left behind. The valley is holy and contains every gift. The valley will transform you, strip you of all darkness and clothe you with light. You will be free and will discover all the helps offered to you – your guardian angel, the sacraments and the word of God. I will be there in the valley and all of my helps will flood your soul.

When you plunge into the world, you are alone but when you walk into the valley you discover all the help that heaven offers you. This valley is in your own heart, the free will that resides in the center of your being. When you were baptized, the great valley of grace poured forth. That is the mystery I will explain. 


4. Living in Truth Sep 17th, 2014 
- Mary

The way of integrity is the path of truth. Only truth sets the will free. Otherwise, it is bound by error and confusion, easily led astray and choosing false goods.

Truth is light but man loves the darkness which allows him to choose evil. I must make the truth attractive so you will always choose this light.

The first truth is that God gave you existence and that you owe everything to him. The second truth is that he sent Jesus, his only Son, to free you from sin and darkness. The third truth is that he sent the Holy Spirit into your heart to lift you into the kingdom.

This is your greatness and when I speak of the beauty of the Valley of Decision, I am speaking about a free will immersed in God’s Holy Spirit. This is your greatness. A Valley of Decision bereft of the Holy Spirit is a Valley of Darkness.

The first step of truth is to receive the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth. The steps are easy. He comes by faith in Jesus and by holy Baptism. His presence is regained after sin by a good confession. His presence and power multiplies by constant Holy Communion, prayer and a reading of Scripture. These are the certain and sure helps. Use them constantly and you will live in truth.


5. The Freedom in the Valley Sep 18th, 2014 
- Mary

What a great gift when man enters the valley and understands his freedom in Jesus Christ. Man thirsts for freedom. He takes extraordinary efforts to be free. Alas, the freedom he seeks is often false, and he makes himself a slave. Come, reader, I will lead you into the great freedom. You find this freedom only in the valley of your own heart when it is filled with God’s grace and God’s life.

The first freedom is to see how important you are to God. You are unique and precious to him. You must see all that God has done for you. He brought you into existence and sent Jesus to redeem you. He baptized you and his Holy Spirit pours out his treasures. Be entering this valley, you see yourself in God’s ever-loving presence. Never can anyone degrade you because you are a child of the King.

You also see that your sins are forgiven in Jesus’ precious blood. (Make sure you get to confession.) No one can accuse you. Finally, you are ready to live like God’s child, offending no one, making reparation for whatever evil you have caused and trying to help everyone along the way.

You are free. Just enter the Valley of Decision, which is your own heart, your free will by which you choose to be God’s child.


6. The Secret of the Saints Sep 19th, 2014 
- Mary

In this Valley of Decision, the deepest part of the human heart, only one voice speaks, God alone. No one else has access. All other voices are silent. The incessant noise of the world cannot reach this valley. The soul is alone with its Creator.

The child is with its heavenly Father.

The person must visit this valley often, every single day. Otherwise, confusion reigns and the cacophony of many voices pull the person in different directions.

Let me explain this simple experience that is easily available. By grace, Jesus lives within you. He calls you into this center of your heart. He waits for you there at every moment of your day. It is a great secret to learn how to go in spirit and come into his presence, even for a few moments of what is solitude.

You are alone with Jesus, deliberately giving to him power over your free will. You are surrendering to him and seeking only his light. He refreshes you, assures you of his love and tells you to return often to this holy place where he dwells within you.

I have shared with you the secret of the saints in the most simple words. Hold these teachings in your heart. 



★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 9/20-23/14 ★ Satan’s Network, & The 'Gate of Hell' that has been opened in America!

1. Going From Light to Darkness Sep 20th, 2014
 - Mary

Come, I want to take you into the darkness of hell. Only then can you understand the events that are taking place and the hideousness of sin. There will be stages of this darkness and at the very end, we will come to the center, face to face with Satan and his legions.

The road from light into darkness begins slowly. It is like a twilight. The person still believes, still practices their faith, but in certain areas of life they begin to leave God’s law behind. Attractions grow that were never tolerated before. Religious practices become secondary and routine. The flower is cut off from its deep roots of faith and no longer draws nourishment from the soil.

The person can no longer fight the culture and soon becomes one with it. The joys found in religious practices fade and the heart is consumed with worldly goals. The soul becomes powerless in the face of temptations and more and more succumbs to a lifestyle that it would previously have rejected.

The soul has not yet fallen into darkness but it skirts the edges, stumbles often, rises slowly and is greatly weakened while Satan waits for his moment, ready to claim a soul that had lived in the light. 


2. Satan’s Network Sep 21st, 2014 
- Mary

Sometimes the earth trembles, the skies grow dark and the waves are in turmoil, as happen with hurricanes, earthquakes and tornados. All of these are symbols of the destructive powers of hell. A force is released which disturbs the existing order. Although some earthly manifestations have a satanic root, hell’s greatest powers are shown in human events like anger, disputes, misunderstandings, breaking of promises, destruction of relationships, greed, scandals, sometimes a complete and sudden destruction of what seemed so stable.

These powers of hell do not break forth in natural disasters but within the human person. All are subject to these powers and many mistakenly believe that these are human misunderstandings or human errors. Really, hell is breaking loose and, if not overcome, the powers will keep spreading. Satan wants only to destroy, to tear down, and to ruin.

However the powers of hell reach another level when they fasten upon hearts which are committed to evil, twisted hearts which have made evil decisions and deliberately chosen evil paths. Satan raises these people up, gives them places of authority, fills their pockets with money, lavishes upon them great political powers, protects them from their enemies, and keeps them in power until they no longer serve his purposes. These people are everywhere, in the world and in the Church, in business and in education, in politics and in science. Without knowing it, they form a network of evil that protects each other and fights for the same causes. They are intelligent, powerful, accepted by many, often well-groomed, highly educated and even charming.

They persuade others, lead causes, and are brilliant in speech. They have no love for the truth and see no evil in breaking God’s law. All is expediency, whatever gains their distorted goals.

Society is on the brink because Satan owns so many thousands of people. Their passions are disordered and their egos dominate their thoughts. They are his vanguard, his instruments in leading the world over the brink, where it is now headed unless the powers in my Immaculate Heart are soon released.

No human mind can detect Satan’s network and no human force can destroy it. Only the Woman Clothed With the Sun is his worthy adversary. 


3. Face to Face With Hell Sep 22nd, 2014 
- Mary

Before leading to the important conclusions, I must take you face to face with this kingdom of hell, for it is truly a kingdom, with a hierarchy and members, tightly knit and under the leadership of Satan, whose name as an angel was Lucifer, the bearer of light.

I must open your eyes and you must see. There can be no mistake, no claiming that the kingdom of hell is just a name for impersonal evils that inevitably happen in human events. No, the kingdom of hell is persons. Fallen angels are persons, with intellect and free will. They have used their free will to reject light and to choose darkness, to reject love and choose hatred, to reject service and choose pride. They are bound to each other by their “No” to Jesus Christ and to his kingdom of light. They contain every possible evil and seek only to pour it forth upon mankind of whom they are extremely jealous because human persons have a chance to replace them on their heavenly thrones.

This kingdom of total darkness and complete evil constantly breaks forth into human history, destroying the good and promoting destruction. This kingdom is intelligent and powerful, always keeping itself hidden unless it serves their purpose to be known and seen.

Unaware of this intelligent powerful, evil, destructive and well organized kingdom, human beings cooperate with it, find some aspects attractive, dabble in its powers and open their hearts to becoming a member. All of this, I will explain further. 


4. Turing the World Into a Hell Sep 23rd, 2014 
- Mary

Let us pierce to the very heart of hell, which is the free will of all the angels who rejected the light. By their own choice their wills are filled with an unquenchable fire. God made them angelic persons with the most piercing intellects and the firmest of wills, mighty angels in his image and likeness, far outstripping any human person. It is impossible to conceive the perfection of the angelic beings or the great powers which they received.

However, when invited to use these powers for love and for service, they were blinded by their own perfections and cried out with one voice “We will not serve!” Immediately, all of their great powers turned in upon themselves. Their free choice began an eternal fire because their wills chose only themselves.

In that moment, hell began in the heart of each fallen angel. They hated themselves and each other and were bound together in this fire of hatred. Such are the flames of hell, which now spread so rapidly in human history and can be seen everywhere.

Do not say that the destructive fires of Syria, Iraq, ISIS, the Ukraine and Gaza are human fires. They are the fires of hell, flowing from the hearts of those who would turn the whole world into a hell. This is the mystery I am trying to reveal.






★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 9/24-26/14 ★ A great war between heaven & hell is about to break forth upon the earth. 

5. Satan’s Use of the Syrian Revolution Sep 24th, 2014 
- Mary

The world is in total ignorance of these destructive powers that I am describing. It relegates these truths to its fiction novels and its movies. It moves in only one plane, as if reality were one dimensional. It rejects the reality of heaven and the power of hell. Now, as hell feels empowered and able to break forth into the news, the world and its leaders have no answers. So, I must use these locutions to hammer home my basic message.

All the destructive events that now make the headlines, the wars, the executions and the extensive, massive human sufferings which follow, come from hell. They do not have a human source. Human beings knowingly or unknowingly, are merely instruments of hell. The important conclusion is the following.

Your human intellects are so puny that you will never have a strategy to defeat these evils. They confound you. They twist you in circles. One year you go in one direction. A year later, you go in another. You arm your friends and they become your enemies. You do not even know who is who. You are not sure whom you should bomb and whom you should arm. You do not even know the names of all the groups or how they interact.

Whom should I blame? You have long ago cast aside your faith and heaven’s help. You have built your own world and taught your children to be secular. Now you are bereft like an unarmed soldier facing a deadly foe.

As the events continue, these locutions will grow in importance. Remember that they began with the Egyptian Revolution (January 2011). That was my sign to the locutionist that these words had to go forth. That was the beginning but it was the Syrian revolution that lit the fuse. I spoke a year ago about this (The Middle East (April 25, to April 29, 2013)). Now you can see all the evils that have followed.

I have not abandoned the world. These locutions are a proof of my care for my children.

O reader, do not think your prayers and sacrifices are small. They are important to me. Your love, especially, consoles me. Continue in your little devotions. My great gifts have not been released. Oh, when will the Holy Father consecrate Russia? I wait but I also actively prepare for that moment.

Comment: The locutions grow deeper and become much more serious. A great war between heaven and hell is about to break forth upon the earth. The signs are becoming evident to all. 


6. Hell’s Nuclear Arsenal Sep 25th, 2014 
- Mary

There are fires of hell which the world has not yet seen. Only the beginning fires have billowed forth. Hell began in the hearts of the fallen angels. They were created to love God but chose only to love themselves. This fire is an intense hatred for themselves.

They did not want God’s presence, so they gathered together in their own hatred. What a kingdom! Highly intelligent and powerful creatures are inexorably linked together by the fires of hatred. No love and no friendships exist in hell. All are enemies.

From this caldron of unimaginable hatred comes forth the destruction and suffering on earth. The door was opened by man’s own rebellion and a refusal to serve God. The effects can be seen by all, especially in the intense hatreds and violence of the Middle East. Hatred, suffering, destruction – these are the clear signs of hell’s presence and power. I teach all of this to underscore the total inability of mankind to put out these fires. Sometimes, human efforts multiply and spread the fires. Now, I come to the heart of my teaching – nuclear weapons. In all of these conflicts, conventional weapons have been used. Their power is great but still limited. Although Satan has not yet reached into his nuclear arsenal, the weapons are being made ready and soon they will find their way into the hands of those who will gladly use them.

At that moment, the world will come to a point which it has never reached, nuclear arms in the possession of hell itself. That is the combination which must be feared.

People will ask, “What are we to do?” Always I answer that human solutions do not exist but heaven will cast down another fire, a more powerful fire. The heavenly Father has already placed these fires in my Immaculate Heart. For almost a century, I have been speaking of these fires and all the blessings they contain. Over and over again, my central message has been about world peace. These fires must come forth. Yet who clamors to have them released? Especially in the Church, the great silence prevails. Changes must happen quickly. I do not want the annihilation of the nations. 


7. Seeking to Destroy Everyone Sep 26th, 2014 
- Mary

Hell seeks to control everyone and every aspect of earth. Earth is a kingdom that it dearly covets. Earth is quite different from both heaven and hell. On earth everyone lives in time. There is a past, present and future. Earth has a history of events and God’s plan for earth unfolds day by day. Hell sees its great opportunity. It can interfere, change or even destroy that plan. For hell, earth is a place where it can get back at God and steal from him his own creatures. This is the reality I am trying to reveal.

Hell seeks to control everyone, every event and every aspect of earth. Hell is inexorable. It has no free will. It marches along a path it does not choose, a path of total hatred. As such, every person must be their target. Hell plots on the individual level, the national level and the international level. It plots in the heart of every person and in the gatherings of world leaders. Its plans are total. Every aspect of human life is analyzed. Every part of its plan fits together. Such is the kingdom of hell, about which man knows so little and is totally defenseless.

Have I made my case? Do you see now how important is the fire in my Immaculate Heart? Do you not want me as your companion on the journey? Is it not foolhardy for the Church to set me aside? I have made my point and revealed hell’s secrets. Let this word go forth. I will now reveal heaven’s secrets and the steps which the Father wants to happen.


Original Prayer to St. Michael by Pope Leo XIII

“O Glorious Prince of the heavenly host, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle and in the terrible warfare that we are waging against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the evil spirits. Come to the aid of man, whom Almighty God created immortal, made in His own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of Satan.

“Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, as already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels, Lucifer, and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there place for them any longer in Heaven. That cruel, ancient serpent, who is called the devil or Satan who seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with his angels. Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of men has taken courage.

Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the multitude of wicked spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the name of God and of His Christ, to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the crown of eternal glory. This wicked dragon pours out, as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart, the spirit of lying, of impiety, of blasphemy, and the pestilent breath of impurity, and of every vice and iniquity. “These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions.

In the Holy Place itself, where the See of Holy Peter and the Chair of Truth has been set up as the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be. “Arise then, O invincible Prince, bring help against the attacks of the lost spirits to the people of God, and give them the victory. They venerate thee as their protector and patron; in thee holy Church glories as her defense against the malicious power of hell; to thee has God entrusted the souls of men to be established in heavenly beatitude. Oh, pray to the God of peace that He may put Satan under our feet, so far conquered that he may no longer be able to hold men in captivity and harm the Church. Offer our prayers in the sight of the Most High, so that they may quickly find mercy in the sight of the Lord; and vanquishing the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, do thou again make him captive in the abyss, that he may no longer seduce the nations. Amen.

V. Behold the Cross of the Lord; be scattered ye hostile powers. 
R. The Lion of the tribe of Judah has conquered the root of David.

V. Let Thy mercies be upon us, O Lord. R. As we have hoped in Thee.

V. O Lord, hear my prayer. R. And let my cry come unto Thee. Let us pray.

O God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we call upon Thy holy Name, and as supplicants, we implore Thy clemency, that by the intercession of Mary, ever Virgin Immaculate and our Mother, and of the glorious St. Michael the Archangel, Thou wouldst deign to help us against Satan and all the other unclean spirits who wander about the world for the injury of the human race and the ruin of souls. Amen.”



★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 9/27-10/4/14 ★ The world is plunging into hell’s darkness & only the Church can enter the center of that darkness & destroy it.

1. The Activity of Heaven Upon Earth Sep 27th, 2014 
- Mary

As hell begins to manifest itself, the whole world can see the face of hell, a face filled with suffering, hatred, and destruction, a face where there is not a moment or a place for peace. Where is this road for peace? Certainly world leaders cannot find it. (Their own hearts are tainted and corrupted by selfish interests.) The generals cannot bring it about because the common person feels helpless, not knowing what will happen next.

Is there a road to peace? To answer that, I must explain heaven. Heaven is too often considered just a place that people go to after death. Heaven is much more. Just as hell knows everything that happens on earth and intervenes everywhere to spread its hatred, so heaven is a kingdom that is active in human history and is the very purpose of human creation. Every person is created for heaven. No one can say, “I refuse to exist forever. I will end my existence at my death”. That decision already been made for you. God created you and has decided that you will always exist. Heaven and hell both know this well.

So begins my teachings. The human person, immortal from the first moment of conception, standing between heaven and hell, coveted by both kingdoms, is the great prize in the war between the kingdoms of heaven and hell. What a joy to open your eyes to the mysteries of heaven.


2. Comparing the Two Kingdoms Sep 28th, 2014 
- Mary

Heaven can pour forth its powers and extinguish the fires of hell. Why, then, does hell seem to be more powerful than heaven? This is the question that needs answers. When heaven pours out its blessings, then the fires of hell will be extinguished. This is the first truth. Man is helpless against hell unless heaven comes to his aid.

If heaven is always pouring out its powers, why is man so helpless? Because he knows nothing about heaven. He has become the modern man of science, captivated by all that he has discovered. He is surrounded by his own technology without realizing that hell uses that technology for its own purposes. Man has set heaven aside. He no longer looks to heaven, does not understand its ways, does not receive its help, and has no defense against the powers of hell. Heaven always pours out its powers but man has lost his faith and cannot receive the blessings.

On earth, therefore, the kingdoms are not equal. Hell has the field all to itself. It has trained its followers, initiated them, taught them its ways and gladly shares with them all of its intelligence and all of its powers. Hell seems to be more powerful than heaven. Right now, every aspect of human life is succumbing to its influence.

This is why I speak because this destruction is not the full reality. Heaven is infinite. Hell is finite. Heaven has all power and can easily extinguish hell’s fires. The two are not equal but both exist and man freely chooses. Free will is the one power which heaven always respects. Even if man chooses hell, God will honor his choice. 


3. Heaven Embraces Earth Sep 29th, 2014 
- Mary

Heaven wants to embrace earth and breathe life upon it. This happened in the beginning of creation. Then, the power of hell entered into history. Heaven embraced earth a second time when Jesus announced that the kingdom of heaven was at hand and manifested heaven’s powers in his miracles and healings.

The greatest moments of heaven’s powers happened when Jesus was raised from the dead, ascended into heaven and sent the Holy Spirit. At that moment, heaven had definitively embraced earth. As Jesus said, “I will be with you until the end of the world.” The Father had fulfilled his promise of a woman and her offspring. (Gen.3:15) Satan controls the world but heaven has set up its city, the kingdom.

As the kingdom spread, God’s breath came upon the world. The satanic had to retreat. Human life changed. Man was freed from the demonic. In many ways, the world began to look like the kingdom. There was happiness and peace. Human life flourished.

However, mankind forgot about the kingdom, rejected the faith, and established the goddess of reason upon the altar of his heart. The demonic saw its opportunity to regain its foothold and to re-establish his kingdom in great power.

All is evident now. The wars, the destruction, the fires, the executions, the savagery, the hatred against believers show that the demonic is emerging. Man is helpless but heaven is ready to help. 


4. The Three Places of Divine Fire Sep 30th, 2014 
- Mary

The flames leap up but these are not the destructive fires of hell. They are heaven’s flames that bring life. Two fires fight for earth, a fire of death and a fire of life. Which one does mankind choose? This determines the course of human history.

Currently, hell’s fires are prominent and attracting many into its deadly flames. Heaven’s fires seem hidden and powerless. I speak so all is changed and the divine flames can leap up.

Where is heaven’s fire? It lies in many places and these fires are meant to help. The fires reside in the heart of every believer who has been baptized. At times, these baptismal fires do not burn at all because the person forfeited divine grace by serious sin. At other times, the fires burn only slightly, because the heart chooses so many worldly goals. First, I must stir into flames, O reader, the divine fire placed within you, the Holy Spirit of your Baptism. If these fires burn brightly, no darkness can overcome you.

The second fire lies in the Church and again is subject to human free will. At times, the Church has been ablaze with divine love. At other times, it has sunk in darkness and needed great saints to rescue it. Today’s Church is at the crossroads, facing the greatest question in its history. Can the Church become so rooted in the divine fire that it will pour out light even in the great darkness that lies ahead? Today, the great questions are not within the Church but outside the Church. How effective will the Church be when the events begin? The light which it currently has is woefully weak compared to the growing darkness of hell.

So, I come to the third place of divine fire, my Immaculate Heart. This fire comes from the bosom of the Father and is Jesus Christ himself. Why is this fire in my heart? Because it must be close and easily available. It must flow out at the tiniest request and it must cover the whole earth.

That is what I mean when I say that the Church is at the crossroads. The future events will pour out tremendous darkness. The Church’s light is weak. However, powerful divine fire lies in my Immaculate Heart. To seek it anywhere else will result only in failure.



5. The Church Confronts Hell’s Powers Oct 1st, 2014 
- Mary 

The events move quickly. The threats grow greater. The urgency of the kingdom of heaven grows greater because the time frame leaps forward. Hell’s strength multiplies and heaven is kept at bay. What must be done so the heavenly fire is released?

I must speak to the Church. O Church, you have no armies, no weapons and no generals. Yet, with you and you alone, lie the fires of world peace. Yet, you do not understand and you do not believe. So I must stir you by my words.

O Church, you are the bride of my Son. You are the light of the world. You have a great destiny to fulfill in these years. The world has set you aside, as if you were an orphan. The world does not listen to your teachings and does not follow your ways. Therefore, it plunges into the kingdom of hell. Only you can save earth from becoming a hell. I place in you the saving of the world from the terrible events that have come so close to fulfillment.

I have revealed these events to many, especially the visionaries of Medjugorje. I have spoken of my plan almost 100 years ago at Fatima. What I am saying is not new or surprising. I am now using these locutions as my pulpit to the world.

The world is plunging into hell’s darkness and only the Church can enter the center of that darkness and destroy it. The world is experiencing the fires of hell and only the Church can enter these fires and destroy them. Jesus’ death on the cross was the great moment when he entered the center of hell’s powers. There will also be a modern moment, when the Church, in the person of the Holy Father, deliberately accepts its role of entering into the center of hell’s destruction. That moment must be prepared for by devotion to my Immaculate Heart. This is not a new message but greater details are revealed.



6. Let the Nightly News Preach to You Oct 2nd, 2014 
- Mary

 The battle between heaven and hell goes on, waged every single moment. Some call this human history, saying that these moments are always happening.

However, my message is quite different. The human race is not just at another moment of its history. This is a moment of an abyss, a lowering, a going down, a falling into a pit. Will the floor of the earth open up and mankind find no ground for his feet? Has hell plotted a destruction of the human race which no one can imagine?

Look at the world scene. Let it preach to you. If you don’t believe my words, then believe the words of those who bring you the news. Let them be your preachers. Each night, do they describe a world formed by heaven or by hell? Do they describe solutions and breakthroughs that will solve these problems? Or is the message always more somber and everyone waits for the next development. You are seeing the unfolding of hell’s plan, right before your eyes.

Only by my word can you believe that heaven also has a plan, a plan that waits and waits because what I have revealed is set aside and the Church takes another road for peace. However, a day will come when I will raise up him whom I have prepared at the very center of my heart. He will not equivocate. He will know only one road. He is the one whom I have chosen to open fully the doors of my Immaculate Heart. Pray for him.


 7. Preparing For the Night Oct 3rd, 2014
 - Mary 

The night is coming. When this happens, where will any light exist? In that moment, I want to lift up my Church and place it on the lampstand. It will give a different light, a light which cannot be put out by hell.

I speak now of great mysteries which cannot be comprehended. Mankind will enter into a darkness that will come from every side. All the usual lights will be put out. At the same time, an emergency light prepared by heaven will come on, a light that the Father has placed in my Immaculate Heart. How effective that light will be depends on two things.

First, the light will be in the Church, and only in the Church. I do not mean just the physical church but in all that the Church does in and for the world. I want the world to acknowledge its own darkness and to see the great gift offered only by the Church.

However, how powerful this light will be and whether it will extend from one end of the earth to the other, depends upon the Church itself. That is why I must lift up the person who fully understands this truth, namely, that a moment will come when all is darkness except for the light placed by the heavenly Father in my Immaculate Heart. The Church must realize this and be fully committed to the reign of my Immaculate Heart or the light will not go forth fully and completely. Secondly, the light will go forth to people’s hearts. If their heart loves my Immaculate Heart, then the light will be full. If not, then a purifying must take place so the light is effective.

The Church, will be the bestower of light, and you, reader, the receiver of this light. Neither can remain idle. Both must seek the light in my Immaculate Heart before the night begins.


8. The Light That Will Always Shine Oct 4th, 2014
 - Mary

As the events happen, people are beginning to see the new realities of a world in which hell has been set loose. What was unimaginable is happening before their very eyes – a rise in violence, a spreading of disease and many restrictions to their life of freedom. These are the ways of hell. Life narrows. Happiness is curtailed and fresh burdens are imposed. The purpose is to place clouds that cover over the sun of God’s love so that people lose faith.

That is why I must speak. No clouds can cover the sun of my words for they pierce every darkness. O reader, in the time ahead you will need my words! They will be one of the few lights that continue to shine.

Always remember my teachings on heaven and hell. Ascribe all that is evil to hell so you never want to be part of its legions. Always trust heaven. I have revealed the great secret. All of heaven’s blessings are stored in my Immaculate Heart. The door is always open. You can enter any moment and take from my heart whatever blessing you might need. Always remember that only one road leads to peace. Only in my Immaculate Heart can all the blessings be found so easily. This is the Father’s will and the secret I spend so much time explaining.

_________________________________________________________

MESSAGE TO THE AMERICAS for the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe from the Holy Father Pope Francis

Message to Sadie Jaramillo via email / Be Ready for the Battle! "The physical places of refuges are all across this land..I know of some personally myself , as I have visited some of them. YOU WILL KNOW WHERE TO GO IF you have been faithful and prayed to know."

Messages Given to Ned Dougherty - Sept. 1, 2014 St. John the Baptist Eucharistic Chapel, Costa Mesa, Cali. @ 12:15pm Jesus of Divine Mercy
" ... These planners of your increasing poverty and eventual enslavement are inspired by the evil one to subjugate you. Year in and year out for many years now, the power brokers have been whittling away at your personal wealth and fortune through legislation that was never part of God’s plan for mankind. 

Woe to the enemies of the Lord and Saviour who are corrupting your freedom for they will be dealt with harshly in time for their attempts to control and enslave you, for theirs is not the kingdom of Heaven. For them there is only punishment and death. 

For you my brothers and sisters, I have the greatest love and affection ... "

messages to Jabez  9/2-5/14
> Miracles will spread all over the Earth as fire. Miracles will witness to My glory. My Chosen Sons, and Daughters will be armed, and dangerous. Their words will bring forth life, healing, and conversions. My Chosen Sons, and Daughters are now ready for battle. They will be victorious in My most holy name.
> I will claim many hearts in days to come. 
> I will operate miracles in your very lives. Beloved, trust in Me. 

> Call on your angels to guide you. Pray without ceasing.