Thursday, November 17, 2016

Locutions to the World ~ July 26 - Sept. 1, 2014 Putin As Satan’s Instrument, the Annihilation of Nations, The Great Battle will be played out in the sight of all, The Holy Father must consecrate Russia.

 Do not fear. Your angels stand by your side, and await your instructions. Invite them to chase away all forms of evil from your lives. They await your orders. They also fight with you. Call on your guardian angels to enter into battle each day. They will swiftly remove all dangers from your path. Be vigilant in this. Do not let your soul vulnerable to attacks. Pray. Pick up your rosaries, and ask for the graces you need. Persevere in prayer. I bless you now. message to Jabez 8/18/14

★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 7/26 - 8/6/14 ★ the road has become far too dark. The Holy Father must consecrate Russia. The rain will fall there first. From Russia, peace will go out to the whole world. 


2. A Place With Mary in the Desert
Jul 26th, 2014 - Mary

I speak first to my Church, born when the heart of Jesus was pierced by a sword and filled with the Spirit on the day of Pentecost. I was there at your beginnings and I will be present at the grand culmination when the angels gather all the elect.

What a history you have had, filled with sinners and saints, moments of divine greatness and moments of the most shameful behavior. Yet, you are mine, the child of my womb and I will always clasp you to my breasts and give you life.

Now, I must speak my mind in words only a mother could say, “You must repent and turn back to reclaim your former glory, the glory of serving the world by being its light. Once you were small, persecuted, trodden under foot by the power of the world but I loved you for your fervor and your fidelity.

I say to you what Jesus said to the Church of Ephesus, ‘I hold this against you. You have lost the love that you had at first’” (Rev.2:4). That is where we must begin. Like Israel, I must lead you back into the desert where you can again recover your first love.

“What about my worldly power?” you ask. I say, “What good is your worldly power? Soon, you will see all the power of the world collapse. Will you be caught up in that destruction or will you have escaped with me into the desert of your first love?”

God prepared a place for me in the desert (Rev.12:6). That is where I will take you. Do not delay in the city where you think you are so needed. If you come into the desert with me, I will prepare you. In the moment of the world’s great darkness, you will be its light. This is my message of hope?



3. Mother of the Church
Jul 27th, 2014 - Mary

The Church must learn the wisdom of my heart. So often, the Church seeks wisdom from its learned men and women. It seeks wisdom from all the human sciences. It studies the wisdom that the world uses in its business enterprises. Why does the Church reject the wisdom of my heart? It chooses broken cisterns that cannot bring forth living water.

The Church has a great strength. It has openly proclaimed me as the Mother of the Church. Well, come back to your mother. The mother gathers the family and embraces all the children. The mother keeps the household together, always inviting her children to return.

Do not reject me. Do not set me aside. God’s plan began with me (I was with him in the beginning of his days) and God’s plan will end with me, the Woman Clothed With the Sun.

O Church, I will heal your divisions. I will bring back your children. I will purge you of your sins. I will make of you the new Jerusalem, the light on the mountain.

The heavenly Father has declared these times as the Age of Mary but you have not yet understood or even believed the words of your own prophets and saints.



4. The Age of Mary
Jul 28th, 2014 - Mary

Return to your first love. When you were a child and held no possessions, when you were small and had only your faith, when you were persecuted, and loved one another, I watched over you. I saw you spread to all the nations. I watched you cling to my Son and proclaim him even when this brought sufferings and death.

I saw your acts of charity. You were revered even among those who did not understand your beliefs. You were truly a light to the nations waiting to be put upon the lampstand.

Now, I have put you on that lampstand. You are known throughout the world, the largest of all the churches but your light has dimmed. It is now mixed with darkness. Many know you but they scorn you and reject you. Even your own sons and daughters, born into your bosom, walk away from you. You watch them leave with great sorrow. You are quite aware of your state. You know the reality, like a parent disappointed in the decisions of their children. I know your failures and how distraught you are.

I have a question for you. Are you ready? Are you willing to take my hand, to walk my road? Are you ready to trust your mother and to do what I tell you? Are you ready to inscribe me on your heart and to decide firmly, “I will walk the road of Mary?” I challenge you at this grave moment in human history, when the world will need the Church more than ever. Do you truly believe that this is the Age of Mary? If you do, I can make you the light of the nations. If not, your own resources will prove too little and too late.



5. The New Flame
Jul 29th, 2014 - Mary

I go now to the depth of my heart to find the most consoling words for my Church. Among your members, I find the little ones, those whose hearts are firmly set upon me. I find your missionaries who have left their native lands to preach the gospel in difficult circumstances. I find mothers and fathers who fulfill their sacred duties and I find ministers of the word who live out their commitment. At every level and in every situation I find these people of good will.

This is my promise. I am ready to take all of them into the most sacred fire that burns in my Immaculate Heart. They will be the first ones to whom I reveal the gift. I am not asking them to do more. I am asking them to receive more, to take this new flame into their hearts. I know their hearts and if they take the new flame it will burn brightly. That is why I invite them first.

However, they must accept the invitation or they will be left behind, not ready for the difficulties that lie ahead



6. The Less-Traveled Road
Jul 30th, 2014 - Mary

I will speak gently to world leaders, because if I fully exposed all of your sins, you would cover your ears and shut your eyes. Instead, I will speak about what you are able to do. All I ask is good will.

First, look at your heart. Why have you sought this high position? What led you to public office? Only you can examine your own heart and be honest. Expose your own selfishness, your own pride and ego. I am not asking you to step down. I am only asking you to change.

You have made many decisions in darkness which you would never want to come to the light of publicity. You have two lives – your public life and your private life. One for the people to see and one which only you can see. Right now you are entangled. I do not say hopelessly entangled because I will help you.

I must ask you “Are you willing to walk a different path, one that is less-traveled?” If so, I will do two favors for you. I will free you from your entanglements and I will lift you up to a much higher position. If not, I can only leave you mired in your world that will inevitably destroy you. Such is the nature of worldly power.



7. A New World Order
Jul 31st, 2014 - Mary

To lead the world is a matter of the heart and you leaders of the world have hearts that are too small. So, I offer you the gift of my heart. I have a plan for every person. I know what they need so their life can fulfill all that God intends.

I dream of a new world order, where weapons are put aside, and where nations cooperate. I dream of a new economic system where all share in the goods of society.

I must raise up new world leaders whose hearts are quite different, leaders who dream of blessing others. I need a veritable army, fashioned in a different mold, claiming a different vision, and refusing to set aside their firm beliefs that every person in the world must have the necessities of life.

Where are these people? I will go and look for them. When I find those who are committed to my dream, I will open doors for them. They shall rise quickly in every field of human endeavor. Only those formed in my heart can truly bring about a new world order.


 
8. Lazarus, the Beggar At Our Door

Aug 1st, 2014 - Mary

Let us stop for a moment and remember that getting to heaven is the purpose of earth. At the moment of death, the human person leaves this temporary human existence and enters into an eternal state. Jesus never exalted earth or human life but constantly reminded all that earthly life ends. “What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?” “If anyone should save his life in this world, he will lose it in the next”. “Thou, fool, what good is it to have stored up all these treasures, when tonight you will die?”

Yet, Jesus was sensitive to earthly needs. He fed the hungry and healed the sick. He promised that if a person seeks first the kingdom of God, the heavenly Father would care for the necessities.


Do you not see Satan’s plan? He wants only sufferings so that people cannot find their way to heaven. Taken up in the trials of earth they lose faith in their heavenly home. So, I speak to every Catholic, to every believer, to every person of good will. You all have a Lazarus, a beggar, at your door, a needy person. Care for them and you will both arrive safely in heaven.

To the rich and the powerful, to those who control great amounts of earthly resources, I have placed all these in your hands so you can help many on their road to heaven.


Many voices of the poor cry out to me and I search for those who can answer their needs. I will come soon and ask for your help. Blessed are you if you hear my voice, open your heart, change your ways and give of yourself by helping the needy.



9. Promising A New Light
Aug 2nd, 2014 - Mary

I will speak from my heart, bringing forth the deepest feelings. I weep abundantly. I see my children walk away from all that Jesus taught. I see them cast aside their baptismal gift and to think nothing of their loss of faith. I see them enter deeply into the immoral ways of modern culture and be swept up in its mighty current.

Those who have been called to a deep Catholic faith and to the highest of Catholic values are never even taught the basic truths. Their rich heritage has been stole from them. They were never shown the path to goodness. The darkness of the culture has obscured everything.

I must provide another light because the lights of the powerful Catholic culture have become too weak to light the way, and the road has become far too dark.


This is my message. I will provide extra lights which you must freely choose. Seek these lights. Look for my new lights. Do not be content with your current light. Seek for yourselves and your children. Write this on your heart, “Mary has told me that I need more light. She has promised to provide this light. I must search for this new light, like the Wise Men searched for Jesus, the light of the world”.

You will find. I promise that you will find the new light I have prepared for you.



10. Rain Clouds of Hope
Aug 3rd, 2014 - Mary

I see the world in such anguish. Never before have I so desired to pour out my gifts. I must always repeat the message. The heavenly Father has placed all of his treasures for the world in my Immaculate Heart because he foresaw this moment in human history when the fires of hell would break forth from beneath the earth.

He placed them there because my heart is so easily broken open and his gifts can fall like raindrops upon the fires. When fires are burning out of control, are not rainclouds a joyous sight? Do they not hold out hope that soon the fires will be overcome?

The Church must see my heart in this way, filled with heavenly rain, waiting to quench these demonic forces that are evident everywhere and to everyone. Is there not a demonic source to all the wars, to all the diseases, to all the acts of terrorism, to all the hopelessness?

The Holy Father must consecrate Russia. The rain will fall there first. From Russia, peace will go out to the whole world.


 
11. Special Surprising Lights

Aug 4th, 2014 - Mary

Usually, I pour out my gifts in great order, the small ones first and later the greater ones. Now, however, a greater need exists to which I must respond. I must take people who are not fully prepared and give them gifts far greater than usual. Like children in an emergency, who are pressed into action and asked to do works usually reserved to adults.

What a special time this will be! Many will wonder. People of good will who have just begun to live devoutly will be given great powers, usually reserved for the perfect. Those who are spiritual children will lead many to great faith. Others, who have just begun themselves to love my Immaculate Heart, will be foundation stones of strong communities.

New movements, filled with the greatest lights will arise. Fresh spiritual leadership will emerge. These are the fruits of the new lights that will suddenly begin to push back the world’s darkness. As always, these secrets lie in my Immaculate Heart.



12. Being Set Aside By the Church
Aug 5th, 2014 - Mary

Who can know the sorrows of my heart unless I speak openly and reveal what is hidden? I see the many difficulties of the Church. A Church that was strong and flourishing has now been set aside, and often is the object of ridicule. The young are no longer formed by its teachings and many of the older generation have abandoned its truths. The Church cries out in the marketplace but its voice is not heard. Its teachings have no impact upon the modern mind. How has all of this happened?

I must speak honestly. I have been set aside. The Church flourished when I was exalted. Many gave themselves to the priesthood and religious life when the Church rejoiced to be my child. Then, new waves of thought washed upon the shore. The new agenda erased the deeply ingrained devotions. My appearances, my visitations and my words no longer occupied the Catholic mind. How different would these decades have been if I had not been moved to the sidelines!

I must speak honestly. It is late. The weapons of war explode. Some roads of peace narrow and even end. The world’s resources turn to destruction not to life. At this point, no one can perceive the power of the coming darkness, nor how close it is at hand.

I will try again. I will send out greater invitations. I will use more messengers, in even higher places. They must be faithful to the message, “There is only one path to peace, the road that leads into the center of my Immaculate Heart”. There will be new movements, new beginnings, new fires. I have not abandoned my Church and I refuse to sit on the sidelines while Satan claims his victories.

Those who heed me, I will use. Those who believe they have a better plan will waste their time.


 

1. Casting Light Upon Cultures of Darkness
Aug 6th, 2014 - Mary

Through these locutions I want the whole world to see the sufferings of my Immaculate Heart. These sufferings result from the complete failure of the world to gain the true goal of human existence which is eternal life in heaven.

To see poor people without food, to see sick people without medicine and to see lonely people without spouse or friends is a deep sorrow. But my greatest sorrow is to see an immortal soul be lost forever in the pains of hell. The atoning death of Jesus, on the cross was of no avail. They spurned this gift. They chose the darkness. They gave their hearts to their own selfishness.

These are the decisions made every day in a world that rejects the path of faith. Because the darkness of the culture brings this about, I must cast new light. So, I begin anew. Read my words.

They will cast out this terrible darkness that has come upon the modern person, so given to only what reason can reveal. I will cast a great light of bold faith. Take my hand and we will walk. You will see as I see and believe as I believe. Then your hearts will easily choose the light.


Aug 7th, 2014 - Putin As Satan’s Instrument (Special locution) - a satanic power, possesses him, just as it possessed Hitler & Stalin.


2. The Good Samaritan
Aug 7th, 2014 - Mary

I search for you, wounded soul, who are not yet dead but bleeding profusely. If I do not find you soon, your enemies will claim you forever and I will have lost another child. Yes, yet another. This need not happen but you must cry out and place my name on your lips, with words spoken from the heart. That will open the great door. Just a little opening is enough.

Such is my search. Where do I go? To the bars, to the houses of prostitution, to the places of greatest darkness, to homes torn asunder by evil. This is where I search. Do not say that I am far away. Do not think that you must find a church. I need hear only your cry for help. I will be your Good Samaritan bending over your bleeding soul, pouring out the medicine of grace.


Then I will take you to the Inn and place you with those who will care for you until you are spiritually strong.



3. Putin As Satan’s Instrument (Special locution)
Aug 7th, 2014 - Mary

I must speak quickly and urgently so the world understands. Even more, my Church must understand because only the Church has the keys of the kingdom to release a flood of peace and to bathe the world in light.

I must speak of Putin who has placed himself on the world stage, using all of his resources to reposition Russia as a world power. The West does not understand his actions because reason does not guide him. Another force, a satanic power, possesses him, just as it possessed Hitler and Stalin.

Often he will make decisions that seem to harm his own people or work against his own interests. This does not matter to Satan, who ultimately desires that everyone be destroyed, including Putin. Satan has one goal and he will use many instruments. His goal is the annihilation of nations. See the world events as a road to this ultimate moment of annihilation. Then you will understand these events as steps along the road.


 
4. Avoiding the Annihilation of the Nations

Aug 8th, 2014 - Mary

I must take up the same theme, but this time I must speak to the Church, to the Holy Father and to the bishops of the world.

I do not expect the world to discern the Evil One because the world has not been given that light, but I do expect the Church, the Holy Father and the bishops, to see clearly the satanic powers which lay behind the terrible destruction taking place before your eyes.

I have a question for all of you who guide my Church. Did not Jesus establish his Church as the Rock that will prevail over the gates of hell? In these wars, is the Church to step aside, to stand on the sidelines, and to think that the world powers can establish peace? The Church has been formed for this moment. Only the Church can avoid the annihilation of the nations. Only the Church can release the fires of peace that are stored in my Immaculate Heart.

You know what to do, yet you refuse to take the steps. What will I do with you? Do I allow the nations to be annihilated? Why do you set aside the pleas I made at Fatima?



★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD August 9-11, 2014 ★ The Hypocrisy & Charade of America’s Political Leadership 


6. The Hypocrisy and Charade of America’s Political Leadership 
Aug 9th, 2014 - Mary

How gaping are the wounds and how small are the consolations. Amid these events, who is able to have hope? Violence spreads everywhere. Multiple wars. Steps toward peace that are of no avail. I must speak to this problem.


Efforts toward peace will multiply. Meetings will be convened. Diplomats will make every effort. However, no one sees or grasps all that I have tried to explain. The forces of violence and destruction are a mighty river flowing from the inner circles of hell. Man’s sins, especially the killing of the unborn, prepare the way. They open the door. They invite hell’s powers to enter human history.

Look at the hypocrisy. America decries violence and speaks out against the killing of innocent civilians. Tell me, who is more innocent than an unborn child? Yet, America refuses to protect them. What a charade. To send your diplomats all over the world to protect the innocent, while at home you sacrifice thousands each day. America, I established you so you would receive the poor and helpless. Now you allow them to be killed.

My words are solemn and as these events continue to sweep the whole world, I hope that they get an attentive ear, especially from political leadership. You must protect the life of every unborn American. The moment that you make that decision, the tide will turn.


7. A Demonic West

I see hearts that are shut tight and minds that refuse to give up their ideas. People will not change. Terrorists cling to their violence. The West clings to its lifestyles. There is no room for God and no willingness to submit the heart to the fullness of love that would lead in a different direction.

The West sees the violence of the terrorists but does not see its own hardness of heart. Who is saying, “Let us repent of our sins”? Who calls out, “Let us turn back to the Lord. He will save us”?

I say this to the West. You have buildings with no foundations and paths with no light. You have built your city without God’s law. When you banished Jesus, you invited the demonic. Now the demon springs his traps. When he pours forth his violence, you have no light. You lack all understanding. I must come to rescue you with greater light and stronger fire. Yet, even with these signs, will you give up your ideas and open your hearts? The future will tell the story.



8. Almost 100 Years Ago 
Aug 11th, 2014 - Mary 

With the gaping wounds in my heart come individual sorrows. I see particular people whom I have called to high places in the Church, but they are ashamed of me and do not proclaim me to the world as they should. My greatest sorrow comes from those who do not believe my promises and do not understand the truth I am trying to proclaim. So, I will say it again.

From the very beginning, the heavenly Father foresaw a constant war between the Evil One and the Woman. He promised that the Woman would defeat the Evil One and crush his head. The heavenly Father foresaw this moment of human history and prepared a victory (even against these powerful forces) in my Immaculate Heart. As these events began nearly 100 years ago, I announced my victory, openly and publicly for all the Church to hear. My messages were increased and multiplied. The more they multiplied, the more they were set aside,

But I will not be set aside. The battle is far too serious and the victory is guaranteed if my Immaculate Heart is honored. So, I will begin to pull down those who do not believe. I will remove those who are obstacles to the consecration of Russia. What am I to do, allow the annihilation of the Nations?

★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD August 12-17, 2014★ The great battle will be played out in the sight of all


A New Text Related to the Third Secret of Fatima

 
 
9. A New Joan of Arc

I pour out my sorrows. I want all the world to understand. I see where each event leads. I see the path that Satan has chosen. I know his mind. I know his plans. I know those who help him. I watch as he cleverly moves each person, every step of the way.

I see the foolishness and the mistakes of those who seek peace. Only when they look back do they see the wrong decisions they have made, allowing the violence to spread.

Sadly, it will all continue, at an ever-increasing pace, one clever move after another by the terrorists and one foolish move after another by those who are trying to resist. So many mistakes in the past and so many political decisions in the present!

Should I be like Joan of Arc, guiding your armies to victory? What kind of intervention is needed? I am ready to lead. Do not look to the heavens but at your own hearts. Am I totally unprepared for this moment of crisis? Indeed, I am the only creature whom the heavenly Father has prepared. I am his plan of action.

I want my light to pour forth out of the Church and into the marketplace. I want all to know that the Catholic Church is the repository of God’s special light at this moment of world crisis.

My greatest sorrow is that the Church herself does not understand the light that I want to pour forth. At this moment, the Church needs someone like Joan of Arc, led by a divine voice to take the bold steps needed for the victory of peace.
 

10. An Ocean To Put Out the Fire

There are many paths, leading in different directions which mankind chooses. Often, he feels that he has chosen the best path when really he has chosen his own destruction. Such is life upon earth, a veritable landmine of darkness, filled with false lights that attract powerfully and lead to the first steps that doom many.

Never before has this been so true. The world is filled with the greatest weapons, with powers never before available. The darkness settles and abides, one darkness leading to another.

Mankind is in an endless tunnel with no doors, caught and enmeshed in webs he himself has constructed, like a fisherman caught in his own net. Really, words cannot even describe the present state of the world.

In some places, life goes on as usual, seemingly immune to the darkness. Other places find themselves at the very center of the boiling pot. The world is like a house which is partially on fire. Does it give comfort that one part of the house is not yet ablaze? Or is the fire an alarm signal for all in the house?

My words are that signal, trying to awaken the whole world before the house burns down. “Awaken! I say to my Church. Awaken to me so you can pour out a fresh light upon this darkness. Awaken so the fires of hell can be extinguished before they consume more and more of human life.”

In you, my Church, I have placed powers which reside deeply in your soul, a mighty ocean which alone can put out these fires. I have placed them nowhere else. They do not abide in any other church. They do not rest in any world organization or in the hands of any world leader.

I want to exalt my Church. At the moment of the greatest fires, I want these waters to be freely released, so the whole world can see the divine prerogative of the Catholic Church. I wait for you to act. Someday, that ocean will be released but how much of the house will be burned down before it happens?


1. When Russia Is Consecrated

When I speak, I want the whole world to hear my words. So, I must raise up a special son who hears my words and proclaims my words to all mankind. This will be a special time when my words pour out like a mighty ocean, flowing directly from my Immaculate Heart.

Only these words will save the world. They will cast out the darkness, point out the failures of those who lead the world, encourage the good in all their efforts and, most important, reveal the paths to peace.

What a time that will be! By then, the war between myself and Satan will have broken out for all to see. I will no longer be on the sidelines. He, in his daring, will set aside his disguises and allow himself to be seen by all (what foolish pride).


The great battle will be played out in the sight of all, but with this difference. My powers will no longer be restricted. Russia will have been consecrated to my Immaculate Heart, just in time for the victory that I have promised.

All my words and all my promises will become clear. All the gifts that I have promised will flow forth, able to be received if the person’s heart so desires. Not all will take advantage of my gifts but every person will be able to receive. I will speak more about this consecration.


2. Waiting For the Consecration

Even though I speak as clearly as possible, it is only when all the events culminate, that the world will see what I have been trying to describe. Present in the world today is the great evil planted in the soul of Russia in 1917 with the Communist Revolution. This evil has gone out to the whole world, resulting in the horrible deaths of millions. That evil continues, in a new but unabated form. Russia fuels the revolutions and the unrests. It arms many of the terrorists and does everything possible to destabilize the world.

In October 1917, at the little cove in Fatima, I planted the great seed of peace which was to come forth as the antidote to the Russian poison. There was to be a great victory and an exultation of the Catholic Church which would provide such a great power. None of this has happened because my request for the Consecration of Russia has not been fulfilled.

Now, I must speak of the future. The Russian evil will continue to spread through all of its friends. As these events culminate, Catholics will see before their eyes what I have been describing. They will also remember that my words always carried a message of hope. There was always time, always a way, because of the mystery of my Immaculate Heart. So, the clamor will grow. Prayers for the consecration will increase. More important, I will hear these cries. I will use the evil events themselves to open the door. Finally, the Consecration will take place according to my request.

In all things, a timetable exists. These are not fixed hours or days, but rather the goal that will be reached as the forces of good or evil are released. The timetable depends on the free will of every single person. When many hearts deeply desire and pray for the Consecration, the time of its fulfillment grows closer and comes sooner. To pray and sacrifice for that moment is everyone’s task.


3. A New Culture of Peace

After the Consecration of Russia, the beginning gift will be a conversion of hearts of those who control the nations. New ideas of peace initiatives will surface. World leaders will see that peace is in their self-interest. They should have seen this earlier but were blinded by Satan. Nations will move to true peace agreements, not the false pieces of paper they now call treaties.

The hearts of the people will move in the same directions. The hunger for war and the use of weapons to gain natural interests will be seen as outmoded ideas, the products of the past, foolish concepts that have no life in this new thinking.
The wisdom of true peace that was set aside in the selfish pursuits will regain its rightful place. Peace will be a constant, powerful light, set upon the lampstand. Even those whose hearts are not touched will be forced to walk on this new path by the power of the new culture of peace.
 

★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD August 18-20, 2014 ★ Mankind has passed the point of no return.


5. The Overcoming of Separation
Aug 18th, 2014 - Mary

I will place such great gifts in the hearts of the Russian people that they will not be satisfied with superficial changes. Instead, they will wipe away the divisions of the centuries.

They will realize that I have released an ocean of graces which have changed their darkness into light. They will realize that they have been freed from the past century of diabolical control. They will also know that this great gift has come through the consecration of Russia made by the Holy Father in communion with all the bishops in the world.

They will begin to question why they are separated from the Holy Father. Would all of this darkness have fallen if there had been no division? They will cry out for unity with Rome. This ocean will be so deep and so powerful that it will sweep away all opposition. The Russian people will overturn the centuries of division that have been forced upon them.

That is why the Holy Father and all the bishops must make this Consecration in a public way and must specifically mention Russia. The Russian people must know the source of the gift. This is also why I wait and wait, even though the Holy Father delays. I must have the Holy Father act in the name of the Catholic Church so the Russian people know that the Catholic Church has released this gift. In this way, they will desire and bring about union with the Catholic Church.

I unfold these revelations so all the world, especially the Church, can see what I intend and why I ask what I do.



6. Better To Wait
Aug 19th, 2014 - Mary

Before the consecration of Russia takes place, many events will happen that will change the earth. Why do I wait? Why not act immediately? If these powers for the good of mankind lie in my heart, why not pour them forth now?

When seen from earth’s perspective, the ways of heaven are often difficult to understand. Why did the human race lie in darkness for so many centuries before the Father sent his only begotten Son? Jesus came in “the fullness of time”, the earliest moment that the human race could receive. Heaven waited because earth was unable to receive.

Before Jesus began his ministry, Israel needed John the Baptist to prepare the way. Otherwise, Israel would not have been ready for the gift of Jesus. Only heaven fully understands what must be done. Earth gains only glimpses of the full reality. By my words, I pull back this veil. Yet, even when I reveal heaven’s secrets, who believes? Who accepts the messages? Who acts? Who responds?

I speak clearly. Heaven has a plan. That plan has been revealed. Promises have been made that will be fully kept once the conditions are fulfilled. Heaven does not change its plan just because earth does not accept it. Why do

I wait? Certainly, it would be much better if the Consecration of Russia had already been made and the gift released. However, to release the gifts before the Holy Father and the bishops consecrate Russia would ruin the fruitfulness of the promises. It is better to wait.



7. Our Lady’s Hidden Actions
Aug 20th, 2014 - Mary

I speak, I act. I lead those who would do my will. I enter into every conversation. I touch every heart in the world. I act everywhere and every moment. Yet, man remains free and this freedom is greatly limited by the darkness of his own selfishness and of his culture.

Violent forces have now been released, flowing from one heart to another. Tremendous pressures exist. Man is free but he is not free. He is pulled and forced to go along. He is intimidated. He is not shown all of his options. He is hurried and harassed. Event follows event, cleverly leading him to countless decisions that allow no turning back.

I see a mankind subjected to powers that want his destruction, that cleverly force him to choose their path. If he hesitates at all, new pressures are brought upon him. I watch this happen in one place after another. I see this same pattern in every area of man’s life. The stranglehold is pulled tighter and tighter.

It is no longer a matter of mankind needing to respond to God’s grace because mankind has been robbed of his freedom. Can a family live at peace when war is all around them? Can a person walk in light when all is midnight? Mankind has passed the point of no return. Mankind cannot save itself. Too many evil forces have been released. They are now imbedded in human life. Some are seen. Others, especially the most powerful, are still hidden. They have not yet come on the scene. They lie in wait, looking for the appropriate moment. This moment is different from any other moment in human history, filled with unimaginable and uncontrollable evils.

I wait, yet I refuse to wait. Oh, I must wait until the Holy Father acts, but until then, I will act. First, I must breathe upon the whole Catholic Church (whose teachings exalt me) and call forth fresh devotions to my Immaculate Heart. I must stir the bishops. They have a role in the Consecration of Russia. They must raise their voices and speak out. Finally, I will continue to prepare those who will actually make the Consecration.

In the middle of all the evils, in the face of all the delays, no one should lose heart. I am actually bringing about what I have asked to be done.


★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD August 21-26, 2014★ Man, without God, is helpless to bring about the purpose of human history. The future generation, how mankind will exist for centuries to come, will be decided in this generation. 


1. Man’s Helplessness 
Aug 21st, 2014 - Mary
 
Human history is a powerful stream which is difficult to understand and, even more difficult to control. Yet, some have risen up, hoping to control history and turn the stream totally in their direction. In this they have failed, but they did leave their mark.

God wants human persons to help, to cooperate and to participate in the shaping of human history. Even with this heavenly decision, it would be wrong to see history as the product of human labor. Other forces come into play which very much shape all human events. As the Church grasps this total picture, it will see its own role. As the world understands, it will not be entrapped by its foolish decisions.

So, let me try to explain the factors that make up human history and the forces which shape it, for good or evil. This enlightenment is absolutely needed so that the Church and the world can walk in light. Let us begin.

By himself, man cannot accomplish the good. He can do some good but, without God’s help, that good will be corrupted, lose its power and even turn to evil. Such is the nature of the human heart and of human society. Man, without God, is helpless to bring about the purpose of human history.


2. Who Shapes Human History?

At the opening of the story of mankind all was sinless. All was a “yes” to the decision of the heavenly Father to bring forth persons made in his image and likeness, a startling decision that flesh and blood would share in God’s powers of knowing and willing. It was the grand experiment, and even the angels were amazed at this next step in God’s unfolding plan.

They rejoiced to have man as their friend, knowing that man’s destiny was to join them forever in heaven. The fallen angels did not see this creation of man in the same way. Their places were now vacant and God had chosen to fill these places with creatures much more lowly in stature than the mighty, but fallen, angels.

Thus, the contest began, a struggle that will continue to the end of time when, finally, Jesus will put all creation under his power and will wipe out death and sin forever. These are the shapers of human history. Although many shape the course of human history, man, of course, is at the center, the main actor, the one who ultimately must make the decision. However, these other forces are powerful. They, too, shape human history. I will unfold this story to enlighten all because many are quite unaware of the powers they face every day and of the helps that the heavenly Father wants to provide.


3. Reading Human History Correctly

I am speaking now of the course of human history, the path that it takes and the goals that it chooses to accomplish. This is the vision I want to implant in your hearts.

Many speak of human history as if they could judge its failures and its successes. That is not true. Human history has one Judge, Jesus Christ. He, alone, will draw all to a close, whenever He so chooses. It is only when Jesus Christ returns, when all gather before him, when all is revealed, when the human race is separated forever, some on his right and others on his left, with some entering into eternal glory and others trooping off to hell, that everyone, in that instant, will see the purpose of human history.

These are the mysteries I am trying to reveal now. I must do this through locutions because mankind has turned a deaf ear to the preaching of these mysteries.

These truths used to fill the culture. They were the very pillars upon which society built its daily life. Now these pillars are destroyed.


4. All Future Generations

Human history has many years to go. We are not at all near its end. However, the current generation will decide an important question. Will the future family of man be a tree filled with life or will it become a branch that lives in a withered form?

In human history, the future generation does not decide what it receives. The previous generations make those decisions and then they bequeath earth to others. What will be left? What will be handed on? These are the modern questions. What world will we leave to future generations?

The answers to these questions are not many years away. Earth will continue. Human life will continue. There are years and years to go before history ends. But answering the question of the future of the human race is not far away. I will say this with all of my strength, “The future generation, how mankind will exist for centuries to come, will be decided in this generation”. That is how serious are the conflicts now arising in every part of the globe. The level of human life that is bequeathed for generations to come will be decided by this generation. Can I say it any more starkly?

This generation is the hinge upon which all future generations will swing – to life or to death, to light or to darkness.

Although all of these questions are far beyond the powers of mankind, mankind still believes in its own powers, trusts its own judgments and refuses to listen to heaven. That is why I speak and why these little locutions are of such grave importance.


5. Casting New Fire Upon the Church

Human history continues on its path until some Movement arises, which points out a new direction. How many times such movements have saved the world and rescued human history before it succumbed to the evil of its own decisions. At the center of these movements were strong personalities surrounded by devout disciples.

They knew how to spread their ideas so that many others joined in their fervor. The greater their numbers and the greater their devotion to their cause, the more powerful would be their impact.

Such was the vision of Jesus, as he gathered his disciples and taught them how to gather others. Released into human history was the great movement called Christianity which turned the world away from destruction and formed a new way of thinking and acting.


What has happened to this Movement? It now embraces the whole world. Christians live everywhere in almost every culture. In some places and among some groups, the original fervor remains. However, in so many places and in the hearts of those who call themselves Christian, the fervor of Jesus has cooled down. Even the understanding of his goals have been lost. The Movement has been swallowed up. The light no longer goes forth. The fire has been extinguished. Many claim the name of Jesus but the throbbing power of his life does not flow in their hearts.

This is why I act. This is my goal. More than any other disciple, I received the divine fire. It never grew cold in my heart. It always blazed with its initial fervor. Now I want to pour out this fire upon the whole Church. I take for myself, the words that Jesus used, “I have come to cast fire upon the earth”. If I do not cast this fire of divine love, rousing all believes to a new life in Christ, the human race will be unable to turn aside from its rush into a fire that will destroy all.


6. History‘s Final Scene

When human history ends, and all of mankind is gathered before my Son, Jesus, only then will the full revelation of the heavenly Father’s plan be revealed.

At that moment, each person and each generation will see what they have done. All will see human history before their very eyes, like a movie in which they themselves are the actors, choosing to act according to the script of God or choosing to play a different role and become a discordant note.

Such will be that great moment. Every person will have played some part. Those who added to the story will be lifted up onto the heavenly stage. Those who rejected their God-given place will be left behind. They refused to be saved by the Lamb of God. Such is the final scene of human history.


★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 8/27,28/14 ★ According to the Biblical prophecy, world history is about to change dramatically. Blessed is that person who cherishes my words.


7. The True God of History

When all human history comes to a close in the presence of Jesus, every person will look into their own heart. They will find the all of their decisions, all the people who influenced them (for good or evil) and all the forces which shaped their lives. They will see themselves as they truly are, ready for heaven or worthy only of hell. What a frightful moment that is. The decisions, the choices, all have been made. The die is cast. What is can never be changed.

Contrast this final moment with human history, where decisions are made every day and nothing is final and all can be changed. That is my message to the world. While living in human history, you can change. On earth, none of your decisions are final until that final moment. No matter what darkness you have accepted, no matter what evil you have committed, nothing is final while you are still on earth. Human history exists so the human person might live forever. Such is the true goal. Seek this and you shall live.


8. The Only Important Question

When all history ends with its final culmination, there is only one question, “O reader, will you be with me, forever?” Mankind thinks of the millions of people, but as a Mother, I think only of you. I want you to be with me forever. I want to share the joys of heaven with you. I want to be your mother and have you as my son or daughter.

You are mine. Yes, my child, I gave birth to you in the pain of the cross when I offered Jesus to the Father and accepted the beloved disciple. “Woman, behold your son”, Jesus said. At that moment, I saw you and became your mother.
Nothing else is important. The joys and the sufferings of earth pass away. History culminates. Jesus returns. All gather. The Book of Life is opened. I have written your name in this book. I have written it in large and prominent letters. You are precious to me. I cherish you. I want to hold you forever and ever in my Immaculate Heart. I want no one to steal you from me. That is why I speak each day. For you! Blessed is that person who cherishes my words.

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD comes," Joel 2:31 

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 8/29-9/1/14 ★ Evil is in the very blood stream of mankind, Look into your heart. You believe. You know that God exists.


1. The Syrian Revolution
Aug 29th, 2014 - Mary

The world finds itself caught up in sweeping events that seemingly have no answer. Leaders are confused by the quick rise of ISIS and by Putin’s activities in the Ukraine. Rockets have been flying into Israel and the destruction of Gaza has been brutal. China has begun to emerge as a nation on the move, emboldened and aggressive.

In the past, I have spoken about the timetable of events and how that timetable has been moved ahead because America has withdrawn. Now, the whole world can see the truth of my words. So, I will begin to speak again and to comment on all that is taking place. As the events continue, more and more will become students of my words which pour forth divine wisdom.

I will begin with Syria. I said clearly that the revolution in Syria was quite different from the revolutions in Egypt and Libya. Those revolutions burned themselves out quickly as the dictators were overturned. I prophesied that Syria would be different. That the dictator would not be quickly deposed, that the revolution would drag on and on, that the region would be destabilized and that larger terrorist groups, more unified, would emerge. All of this has now happened and the world is confronted with a totally new reality, a terrorist group that claims its own country, with all of its resources, a group that does not overturn governments but itself governs.

Listen carefully again to my words. I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun. Only my armies can overcome the Evil One. Where are my armies? I must gather them quickly. I must spread devotion to my Immaculate Heart throughout the whole world, in unprecedented ways. When you see these signs and events, know they are a call into my army.



2. The Mystery of Syrian Evil
Aug 30th, 2014 - Mary

Syria will continue to be the problem, the great mystery which continually sends forth evil. Syria is not just one evil, the evil of Assad. It has become a collection of evils. Because the revolution was not quickly ended by the overthrow of the regime, it became an attraction for evil. Various terrorists groups saw an opportunity to topple the regime and claim control of an entire country. It did not happen that way. Instead, the fires within Syria burned and eventually spread to other parts of the Middle East, just as I had said.

Now, Syria is a greater mystery. The West cannot figure out a strategy, how to use its weapons. This is the enigma that exists and the source is Russia, which saw Assad as an ally and continually strengthens his role, giving him the needed support to survive when so many predicted his quick downfall. Go back and read my locutions for I spoke of all these events in great detail even before they took place.



3. Putin and the Ukraine
Aug 30th, 2014 - Mary

“Why wait” says Putin, “when all of the Ukraine waits for me to take what I can hold? I can redraw the map and gain what I have coveted for many years.”

So, the Ukraine waits for the reaper who comes not just to take its harvest but also to claim its soil. Once these parts are swallowed up, they will not be returned in Putin’s lifetime.

I have said before that he is Satan’s perfect instrument. No need to look for another. No need to seek another source of evil. The evil flows from Russia, as it did throughout the twentieth century.

This is not a replay. Putin’s Russia is quite different. He has many new alliances and has shaped a modern Russia that can withstand the obvious actions that the West will take. He has seen them all. Nothing surprises him. He has fashioned many other sources that can help him. He will remain on the scene, directing the evil wherever he sees weaknesses.

I have spoken of him before and my words were true. He is an adversary who will not go away. For years, he has plotted his course and has had no qualms about the means he needs to employ. The West has been deceived.



4. Infection in the Blood Stream
Sept. 1st, 2014 - Mary

Let the entire stream of events flow out so that all can see the evils contained in human history. They have been planted there for years by past decisions and wars. They have been fed by the fires of anger and injustice. They have grown, hidden from the eyes of all. Now, this stream begins to come to the surface, all that I have been speaking about. All see these events happening everywhere. The evil is not limited to one country or to one region. Evil is in the very blood stream of mankind, flowing to every part of the body, and growing more powerful.

The body is too weak, daily losing its battle to overcome the infection. Mankind tries to stir itself to battle. Leaders call for solutions. Yet, the evil grows and spreads. The body seems helpless. No aid in sight.

This is why I speak. You can see the truth of my words before your very eyes. Let my words be your comfort, and also your guide. Act upon my words. Look into your heart. You believe. You know that God exists. You have faith. Treasure that faith. Stir that faith into action. As all the events pour forth, you will wonder how you can be saved. Suddenly, your faith will take on a much greater value.