Friday, September 2, 2016

LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD January - Feb.2, 2015 ~ the terrorist threats, Their goal is New York, Does no one see the demonic intelligence behind all these events?

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 1/1,2/15 ★ When the door is open, I bless everyone in the house.

1. The New Year Promise

Mary

Believe, so that this will be a year of faith.  I will be with you guiding you with my words.  When I give you promises, believe.  When I give you directions, obey.  When I teach you, remember.  Natural light will not suffice.  Supernatural light must show you the path.  Now, let us begin a new year with a promise.

I will be closer to you than ever before.  You will know that your love for me has never been greater.  All of this is a gift, poured out right now before this year unfolds.

Walk into this year with faith.  Do not look at your material blessings and think, “I am secure.  Nothing is at risk.  The year will be filled with abundance”.  Rather, say, “I have Mary with me.  She will accompany me.  She will never leave my side.  She will show me where to walk and what to avoid.  I am safe in her arms”.  This must be the theme of this year, which holds so many surprises, in which what seems powerful crumbles and what seems weak grows strong in faith.  The new year is upon us.  We have no choice except to let it unfold.


2. Inviting Mary To Come

Mary

I want peace and I will work until the world has peace.  I have already laid the foundation for peace.  Within the Catholic Church, these forces for peace are already present in the clear teachings of my role as Mother of the Church and in all of my revelations that are approved or are still taking place.  These are reservoirs of peace which are waiting to be released.

Look at what I have already accomplished.  I have given many promises, released many powers, converted many hearts, given many signs and stirred much devotion.  Most important, I have pointed out the path to peace.  I have asked people to live by God’s laws, to say the rosary, to use the sacrament of Penance, to fast and to keep the First Saturdays of the month.

If people would just believe me, I would come close to them.  This is the secret I now want to reveal.  What power is contained in these little acts of devotion?  They are invitations, not my invitation to you but your invitation to me, to come, to be close, to protect, to bless, to calm and as always, to spread peace.  Using these devotions opens doors that I can easily enter.  Setting aside the rosary, keeps the doors closed and when totally rejected even locks the door.

I want to come but I wait until my children invite me.  When the door is open, I bless everyone in the house.


★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 1/3-6/15 ★ Events Affecting America - Faith will be the only power which can help you to survive the future events.

3. Like a Trapped Army

Jan 3rd, 2015 Mary Mankind has a path, a choice, a decision.  However, a time comes when he finds no paths, has no choices and decisions are taken from his hands.  Events overtake mankind and he has few choices.  Unlimited opportunities suddenly narrow, and few remain.

 Currently, people feel unrestrained.  Many options are at their fingertips.  More and more choices are made available.  The time is coming when all of this will be reversed.  Options taken away.  Opportunities no longer available.  Human life reduced to the necessities.

Opportunities have been squandered.  Calls to repentance have been scorned.  Mankind has chosen the wide road instead of the true one.  Like an army that has foolishly allowed itself to be drawn into a trap, mankind has chosen the wrong road and has arrived at the wrong place.  Nothing can be done because the darkness which guided man still has power.  No one listens to me.

So, the events will come.  The illusions will be destroyed.  When freed from that false light, mankind will have a second chance.  The events of darkness can become a door into light.  The dark events hold a hidden blessing.

 Comment:  At this moment, mankind seemingly has endless options that promise happiness.  When these are taken away people will be more responsive to Our Lady’s voice. 

4. True Paths To Light

Jan 4th, 2015 Mary Amid all the darkness, many paths to light will suddenly appear.  Those who have faith will see them and those who believe will walk them.  How important will be these locutions, the words of your mother.  They will describe everything.

 In the midst of the difficulties, my words will point out the false roads and the false leaders.  Indeed, many, in their great anxieties, will throw away caution and will follow those leaders.  They will choose roads that, in more normal times, they would have easily rejected.  Such will be the anxiety that grips so many.

 Those who listen, believe and walk in my words, will experience a peace, even amid great difficulties.  Those with even a mustard seed of faith, will find great strength.  How many hearts I will stir to great devotion.  Many will help others.  Families will be united because they so need one another.  Those who have abandoned the faith, will see how important it is to return. These are the true paths to light.  Reject quick and easy solutions which have no power to touch the heart.  My new paths to light will take place within.  Amid the greatest difficulties, I will pour out my greatest lights.  I must speak through these locutions so all know where to look for my gifts.

 Comment:  Amid anxieties, people choose solutions that they would otherwise reject.  Our Lady offers true help through inner graces. 

 5. Events Affecting America

Jan 5th, 2015 Mary The path is so dangerous that only those who take my hand will walk safely.  They will know that a special guidance is coming from the words that I speak.

Right now, all is light. Life continues as usual.  The problems seem so far away, just reports of news in other parts of the world.  Fear does not grip America.  Its eyes are on the stock markets, the drop in gas prices and on all the playoff games.  These absorb people’s hearts.

 But I speak deep within, of events which will deeply disturb this way of life, events which begin slowly. At first, they will not be seen as serious.  However, they will continue and grow.  I speak of moments when the news is not just about far away events which affect the lives of others, but of national events, that pierce America’s lifestyle.

 When these happen, will you turn away from your games?  Will the seed of faith still be alive in your hearts?  For some, yes.  For many, no.  When I promise to take you safely by my hand, I am speaking about your life of faith.  That will be the only power which can help you to survive the future events.  My words will keep that faith alive.

 Comment:  Americans read of destructive events but their lives go on as usual.  The new events will change that. 

6. Stars in the Darkest Night

Jan 6th, 2015 Mary I want you to see and to understand.  When the events take place, people will react.  One darkness will lead to another.  Human decisions will cause greater darkness and suffering.  When events take place, they affect everyone, the good and the bad, those who caused the events and the innocent ones.  Everyone’s life is changed.

 What can I do?  I can give light.  I can give the words of a mother.  My children will see.  They will understand.  First, they will know that I have spoken ahead of time.  They have already experienced my words.  They have hungered and looked forward to my words.  Their hearts are already open and they have already learned how to receive.

 I will not hold back my words, and with the words come my greatest helps.  My words will have a strange power.  They will pierce the heart.  I will bring my words to their minds again and again.  My children will cling to my words.  They will look to my words as stars in the darkest night.  They will be like Columbus of years ago who made his way across the ocean by the light of the stars.  Such will be my words in the darkness.

Comment:  Those who read these locutions have come to love them.  How important the words will be during the events. 


October 13, 2017 (Special Locution) 

2015 will be different because it is the beginning year of the events of darkness.  Unless my light comes, these events will come more quickly and grow stronger until a fullness of darkness is reached on October 13, 2017.  Would this not be the great tragedy?  What was meant to be 100 years of Fatima light, culminating in the greatest light becomes instead a 100 years of darkness, culminating in the greatest darkness.

Satan would steal my  day.  He would turn my feast into his feast.  Instead of the great heavenly sign of the Woman Clothed With the Sun, the world would see the dragon instead. (Rev. C 12).
Comment:  On October 13, 1917, Our Lady of Fatima fulfilled her promise to the three children that she would give a sign for all the world to see. On that rainy day, the 50,000 – 70,00 people witnessed for about 10 -15 minutes what is called “The Dance of the Sun”.   After “dancing” in the sky for many moments, the sun, seemingly left its orbit and hurtled toward earth.  The people felt that this was the end of the world.  Then, the sun went back to the heavens.  The sign was complete.  However, all the people and their clothes were totally dry.  The many big puddles in the field were gone.  This was a tremendous public experience.  All the Portuguese newspapers published the story, complete with photographs, the next day.  This locution points to the 100th anniversary of the “Dance of the Sun” as Satan’s target date for the culmination of the events of darkness.  This is a very important locution.

7. God’s Great Promise

Mary

I want you to see all my thoughts.  I lay before you all of my understanding and my plans.  Let us begin.

From the very beginning, mankind chose the darkness.  After welcoming Eve as his partner, Adam joined with her in their sinful choice.  Mankind set out on a road that took it farther away from God.  The only light was God’s promise of a Woman, who God knew would bring forth His Son.

This has been the story of all of history.  Left on his own, mankind walks away from God.  When guided by the Woman and enriched by her Son’s Holy Spirit, mankind turns back to God and gains a season of blessings.

At this very moment, to a degree never experienced since Jesus’ victory on the cross, mankind has been led into the greatest darkness.  What will the heavenly Father do?  He will use the same plan, what He promised at the beginning of history and what He fulfilled in Jesus.  He will bring forth the Woman, who will offer her Son to world.  Right now, mankind plunges into the darkness and is like Adam and Eve without the help of the Woman. After great powers and forces of sin were released, they feared God’s presence and knew that they were naked.  Their relationship became distorted.  God’s plan for them was ripped apart.

This is the present road of mankind.  Powerful sinful forces have been released and more are waiting in the wings.  Go back to the promise.  “I will put an enmity between you and the Woman, between your offspring and hers”. (Gen.3:15)  The salvation of the human race at this moment of history is contained in that promise.

Comment:  Human decisions are affected by two forces, the power of sin and the power of God’s promise.  Each person and each nation decides which power they want to follow.


8. All – From Least to Greatest Can Enter

Mary

I will open up all the doors and turn on all the lights.  These are the doors of my heart so people of every walk of life, of every class and nation can have entrance.  I will turn on all the lights, in every possible language and at every level of human understanding.  All, from the least to the greatest, will know that I have not forsaken the human race.

I share with you now my plan.  I have spoken so often of events which will disturb human life, will cause suffering, and will grow and affect everyone in the world.

I will use these events.  They are breakthroughs of darkness, but I will use them as special moments of my light.  When the normal order is shattered, people will no longer place their trust in their little gods of money and possessions.  They can no longer count upon their usual lifestyle.  They are shaken.  Satan will use these events to instill fear, which allows him greater entrance.

I will use the very events that he brings about as my special moments.  When people are shaken, I will pour out the religious spirit, the gift of devotion.  This is my promise.  When the events begin (and they are already happening on a small and limited scale) you must not fear.  You must recall my words, “I will open all the doors of my heart so people of every walk of life, of every class and nation, can have entrance.”

Comment:  As these events happen, people will come to a crossroads.  Will they be entrapped by Satan’s fear or will they accept Our Lady’s invitation? 

9. Gifts for October 13, 2017

Mary

Be strong.  Fear not.  At every moment I am at your side.  Following me, you shall not fall or perish.  For four years, I have spoken to you.  Now that the events are to begin (slowly at first but a true beginning) my words will change.  They will be more decisive, bolder and easier to understand.

Again I say it.  Do not fear.  Also, do not trust in your own strength or upon your own resources.  Still, do not fear.  I understand the flood waters perfectly and I will teach you how to survive.  I understand the destructive fires and I will teach you how to overcome them.

I must draw you closer to me than ever before.  I must fill every part of you with the greatest confidence in my protection.  I must turn your eyes totally to me and have your ears hear only my words.

Everything must be total – a total trust, a total hope, a total fidelity, a total receiving.  You must be all mine and I must be all yours.  Total.  Complete.  Nothing left out.  Nothing held back.  A new oneness that you never thought was possible.  These are my gifts for these years before the 100th anniversary of Fatima.

Comments:  Our Lady takes complete command.  Nothing is held back.


10. The Fatima Messenger

Mary

Can I not lift up this little voice of locutions and make it my voice of Fatima?  That is exactly what I must do because the voice of Fatima has been silenced.  I will find other ears and other hearts, which cherish this message and look to this voice of the locutions with the greatest desires.  Let me begin.

Nearly 100 years ago, when the Great War was at its height, I came with a sorrowful heart, but one filled with hope.  The heavenly Father had sent me to announce great promises.  I had chosen three perfect messengers to receive the gift, knowing that their child-like faith would overcome all the difficulties.  The messages would be received and proclaimed.

The great gift was sealed on October 13, 1917, a public sign, recorded in all its aspect and proclaimed by even the secular press.  What a history since then!  The great treasure has been in a perilous stream, looked at, examined, set aside, and limited, but never opened.  Speculation, controversy, books written and debates, but the gift never opened.

I say all this because I want to reveal my actions.  I have taken the Fatima gift and I have placed it in the heart of my priest son.  He knows his call fully.  Long ago he accepted the gift and ever since then has dedicated himself to it.  Now, a great urgency arises in his heart.  He can see the events happening which he knew would come first.  He knows the time is short.  Pray for him.  He is my Fatima messenger.

Comment:  As this year 2015 unfolds, the locutions become very specific about the Fatima gift.


11. Walls That Are Not Firm

Mary

The foundations of society are weakened.   What was once a strong fortress has become a mere shell of itself, ready to fall to the enemy and no longer a bulwark of faith.  Everything looks the same.  For a while, life goes on as if nothing has changed.  Yet, the walls are not firm and people’s trust in them is misplaced.

No one speaks of this dilemma, pretending that it does not exist, but I must open my lips and proclaim to all the world.  Your world can crumble tomorrow.  You are vulnerable on every side.  How you arrived at this point is not as important as how you survive.  I am no longer speaking about a problem here and a problem there.  I am speaking about the survival of human life; or conversely, the annihilation of nations.  Which will it be?  All will be determined in the next years leading up to October 13, 2017.  That is my clear message.

These are not years to wait, or to sleep, or to merely watch the events.  This is what you must do.  Take all my words into your heart.  I speak of the future, so you can act in the present.  Take my warnings seriously but do not fear.  Instead, act.  Examine your life.  My words contain power.  They will move you from one lifestyle into another.  Think of me.  Invite me.  Speak to me.  I will come.  I will fill your life.  When I permeate your whole being, then your walls will be firm and you will stand in the day of trial.

Comment:  Our Lady has spoken often of events that seem beyond us.  Today, she teaches each person how to prepare – a lifestyle filled with Our Lady’s presence.


12. Stretched Resources Until the Breakthrough

Mary

At first, the road is narrow and affects just a few.  Then it widens and more are drawn into the evil.  Not encountering any resistance, evil gladly widens its scope, enjoying victories that it never thought possible.

Such is the wave of terrorism that now sweeps across the earth.  The tiny cells have multiplied and learned how to thrive.  They have mastered new techniques to avoid detection.  They are no longer the unsophisticated terror groups raised up by Bin Laden.  Instead, they pose a serious threat even to the sophisticated Western intelligence systems.

The war will be a long one.  They will not be easily defeated nor even detected until, at times, it is too late.  Casualties will mount and the costs of security will skyrocket, placing new strains upon the economies.  Everything is being stretched, just as I have said.  Stretched and stretched and stretched until the breakthroughs occur.  The leaks begin, followed by the floods.

Does no one see the demonic intelligence behind all these events?  Human solutions will fail.  Walls of human protection will fall.  As the events take place, the words of these locutions will be exalted as a true light, dawning slowly but soon becoming like the noonday sun.  When the whole world is bathed in my light, people will see the decisions they must take, slowly at first but then quickly.  The time is short.  The Fatima anniversary is not far away.

Comment:  Our Lady describes the future path of terrorism and the economic costs to fight its spread.

1. New York and Washington

Mary 

 When the events begin and the darkness grows, the way will not be clear. Many voices will be raised, all claiming wisdom. However, they will be no match for the intelligence of the Evil One who has orchestrated his symphony of destruction and cruelty. This is mankind’s future. Even now, the future can be detected in its growing outlines.

 Before that happens, I must establish my voice as a true source of light. I cannot come onto the scene at the last moment and expect people to believe instantly. That is why I began these locutions years ago. Gradually, their light has gone forth and found hearts to accept them. Therefore, I can speak simply to hearts that believe. Let us begin.

 At this very hour, the world is awakening to the terrorist threats. They have not receded. They have not been destroyed (as some claimed). They have grown. In their sophisticated approaches, they have become equals to the West. They know what is still lacking and what they need to totally disrupt life. They see new and great victories on the horizon. I have spoken earlier and clearly that it was already too late to stop them. The American withdrawal has allowed them to survive. I spoke quite clearly of Syria and its fires that would not be quickly extinguished and would be the fuse that would ignite explosions elsewhere.

 Now that everyone can see the wisdom in my words, what can I say? I can only speak the truth, as difficult as that is. I did not cause this situation but I must faithfully describe it.

The events will move quickly. The road contains no obstacles. The West will put up a 100 obstacles, but the terrorists will just take another road (as they laugh at the West’s futility). They have studied you. They know your defenses. They have plotted well. Their master plan is in place. Their goal is New York (the great symbol of American life) and bringing Washington to its knees. They will skip other goals, feeling they always can return to them. They know that when they show their power in America, all the Muslim terrorist world will rejoice and they will enjoy the spoils of victory.

 Comment: How sad Our Lady must be to describe these events. Our Lady seems to be saying that the terrorist’s goal is to attack New York. Washington will be humbled by its inability to protect this country. Satan has already weakened the spirit of the New York police force.
 

  2. The Faithful Messenger

Mary

The world is entering into the white heat of the fire. Unfortunately, it is not my white heat which would set the world free. By these terrorist actions a new slavery is being released. Limits will be placed on freedoms. Security walls will be raised. Terrorists strike one part of society but the tremors go everywhere. O humanity, this is the road of your future. How I weep. So much destruction lay ahead. The great sorrows of my heart. Consuming fires everywhere. Total confusion and helplessness. All that I can do now is speak, before all of this occurs, so that when the events happen people will know that I have been on the scene from the beginning.

 I must attract the whole world to these locutions. I must win everyone’s heart. In the midst of the darkness, this tiny light will open out to another fire and the greatest of protections. So, let me speak quite clearly.

 Each day the messenger of these locutions comes before me and allows me to share the secrets of my heart. How I welcome this messenger, so ever faithful, and this opportunity to speak to the world. These locutions are not just words. They contain the power of my Immaculate Heart. I promise that there will be a different white heat, coming from a different fire, far more powerful that the fires of destruction which you now experience. The powerful sun at Fatima (October 13, 1917) is meant as a symbol and a sign. The sign and wonder of that sun is still alive and effective. Read the story. Let it be a sign to the whole world. What other creature could tell the sun to dance?

What other creature could tell the sun to hurtle toward earth so that everything would dry up immediately? I promised this sign to the three children because they were faithful messengers. The messenger of these locutions is also faithful and I will not hold back other divine signs.  

Comment: Our Lady wants us to know that Fatima is a powerful force, today more than ever before.
 

Dancing Sun Miracle - Divine Mercy Hills, Philippines

 

LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 1/15-18/15 ★ No longer will I speak of future events because the events have begun, just as I so accurately predicted. 2015 is the year of the beginning events.

 

 

3. The Day of Notre Dame

Mary

Just as no one can prevent the sun from rising, so no one can prevent these events from spilling forth.  The evil is too deeply imbedded, the hatred is too extensive and man retains his free will.  Yet, I speak with great hope even in the face of the inevitable outpouring of evil.  What has been the response to these events which have already begun in Europe?

Various emotions are expressed, but are voices raised which point out that these countries have turned away from me?  Are the people saying, “Let us turn to Our Lady, our Notre Dame (French for Our Lady), for she will protect us?  This is what is missing.

In the Ages of Faith, there would be processions, not marches.  The Churches, not the streets, would be filled.  I promise that, as the events go on, the people will look for me and find the true source of living water which is needed to extinguish these fires and to deal with their consequences.

The answers to these coming events do not lie in the heart of man but in the heart of the Woman.  This is why I speak now and why my words must go forth to all the world.  A new enlightenment will dawn.  A new day will begin, a day of Notre Dame, when evil events cause the Churches to be filled and all find refuge in my heart.

Comment: Our Lady foresees a great good coming from terrorist attacks.  People will realize that they must return to religious faith.


4. The Terrorist Attacks

Mary

The road ahead will be very dark and many voices will be raised that will only bring about confusion.  Such is the darkness of which I have spoken so often.

The greatest problem of terrorism is the fear and panic which it causes. People’s lives are jolted.  Hundreds of changes are introduced.  A mentality of siege sets in.  Vast resources are spent on security.  Trust breaks down.  Sources of revenue dry up.  Economies shrink.  Investment capital no longer sustains growth.  All of these effects will be seen quickly.

Because I foresaw these moments so clearly, I began to speak four years ago.  I had to become a trusted voice, a familiar voice.  People had to grow accustomed to this new and important help from heaven.  Yes, I am speaking from heaven through this faithful messenger.

The words will change now.  No longer will I speak of future events because the events have begun, just as I so accurately predicted.  2015 is the year of the beginning events.  The year had just about opened, when suddenly all of these surprise attacks.  What I foresaw, was recorded for all to see.  The Middle East fires of terrorism have leaped over into Europe where they will find so much more fuel.

The course of these events is not at all determined.  They are not imposed by heaven.  They come from below, from human hearts and human decisions.  The events are the harvest of evil seeds, planted and nourished.  Heaven wants to help, to guide, to enlighten, and to calm down these fires.  But who turns to me?  The religious spirit of Europe has been sacrificed on the altar of secularism.  You are like the Prodigal who took his money and left his Father’s house.  Return to me.  I have never abandoned you.

Comment:  Read the past locutions.  Our Lady has spoken clearly about these 2015 events in Europe.


5. Avoiding the Annihilations of the Nations

Mary

How will all of these events conclude?  What lies at the end of the road?  Who will win the victory?  What suffering will be exacted?  The answers will unfold only as man lives out each day, month and year.  Human history can only record what has been experienced.  However, my voice can pierce deeply into the unforeseen night of the future.  My words are light, given before the events happen so that the events themselves can be changed.

If I left humanity to itself, there would be no hope.  Mankind would stumble from one calamity to the next until there would be an annihilation of the nations and a complete collapse of human life.  That is one possible end of the road that lies ahead.

My constant message, however, is that I do not want to leave humanity alone.  I want to come upon the world scene.  I am the Woman, who from the very beginning of history was charged with defeating the Evil One.  This has always been the heavenly Father’s plan and He will not change it because it is quite effective.  It need only be followed.  So, what will I do and what must mankind do?

I will take new initiatives.  For decades, I have planned for this combat.  I have appeared to many.  I have awakened the Church to declare me Immaculate (February 11, 1854).  I have left my clearest messages at Fatima.  Even now, I am appearing throughout the world.

However, this is not enough.  I have raised up this little voice of locutions which allows me to speak to so many each day.  There will be even clearer words, because as the events grow greater, people will need greater signs to give them hope.

This is my promise.  New Marian lights will come upon the scene, never known before.  I will also ready your hearts by new inner graces.  They begin right now.

Comment:  Our Lady’s words are all too clear about what lies ahead if she does not intervene.  That is why she is giving these special graces right now.


1. No Time For Delays

Mary

The darkness grows.  I lead you step by step into my light, so the darkness does not overwhelm you.  As the world’s lights are extinguished, people will see the false confidence they placed in the world’s power to save them.  Only one true light and only one path to world peace will exist.  Long before the darkness descends, people must know of my special light.  Few, very few, will be able to discover this light at the last minute because fear and confusion will grip their hearts and cloud their minds.

Right now, I speak.  Right now, I teach.  Right now, I reveal.   You also must listen, learn and accept my words in faith.  If you have abandoned your religious practices, return to them.  If you have wandered into sin, repent and go to confession.  If you have made wrong decisions and have taken the wrong road, turn around and go back.  Regain what you have lost.  Claim again what you have set aside.

This is not the work of one day but the task must be completed as quickly as possible.  Do not delay.  Your steps will prepare you for greater gifts of inner peace that will serve you well when the darkness comes.

On this path of conversion, I will send people who will help you.  Join your heart with them.  You will need one another.  I will provide all you need at every step, but I cannot make your decision.  You alone can decide.

Comment:  Our Lady’s words bring hope.  No one need sit idle and wait for the inevitable darkness.  Steps can be taken to find the light.

2. A Chosen Son

Mary

No chance.  The world has no chance without my path.  The world will stumble and fall.  Even worse, they will find no direction and enter into a pit of no return.  The present moment is a period of time like none other.  Everyone begins to catch a glimpse and to see this on the horizon.

Yet, I do not preach gloom and doom. I preach about light and a safe path.  I speak of the darkness so that when the events happen, you will believe my voice that a safe path does exist.

Do not place your trust in false leaders.  Do not trust leaders who claim to know the path.  As the darkness grows, I will raise up my leader, stamped with all my credentials, anointed with the Holy Spirit, totally one with me as a special son, always faithful to my name, always anxious for my glory.  He will deliver my words.  Even now, I am doing a special work in his heart.  I am clothing him in the sun.  This is the special son of Fatima.  I have stamped Fatima on his heart and this will be the sign by which you know that this is my son whom I have chosen so the whole world will find my path.

All will be clear.  All will be external.  The guidance will be given every day.  I will teach him all the strategies of the Evil One.  I will make his voice ring out over the whole world.  You will know him by this one sign.  He will be my priest son who has Fatima engraved on his heart and whose name is engraved on my heart.  The path will be safe.  Just listen to him.

Comment:  Our Lady makes this path so easy to find.  The light will come from a leader whom she raises up.


3. Steps Toward the Path

Mary

Great anxieties will grow as the problems increase.  New leaders are elected but little changes.  While the forces of darkness seem inevitable I speak about a tiny path.  All must search for this path and when they find it, they will have hope.

This path is revealed through faith.  Yet, many have abandoned their faith, leaving the church that nourished their parents.  They must return.  This is the first step.

Secondly, they must allow my light to pierce their hearts.  Their lifestyles are not in accord with my desires.  I promise to help everyone who makes the least efforts.

Finally, they must nourish this spirit.  They must feed upon the Eucharist, confession, the rosary and some time each day for prayer.

I have presented a full schedule, able to be adapted by everyone who reads these locutions.

Comment:  Our Lady accurately describes our growing anxieties and steps we can take.


4. The Messenger of Light

Mary

I foresee everything.  I see the goals of the Evil One and the path upon which he has led the world.  I see the great darkness that he plans and the steps he will lead everyone to take.  This includes the terrorists, the world leaders, the rich who control the world’s wealth and all who will shape the events.  All of his darkness and hiddenness is as clear as day.  Nothing is hidden from my eyes.

The Father has placed heavenly wisdom in my heart, just as He placed His Son in my womb.  He has revealed to me His plan of light for the coming darkness.  However, he has allowed me to choose my messenger  of light, and about this priest son I must speak so that my words are not vague or uncertain.

In this extreme moment of darkness, I would not leave this indispensable light to come about in a confused way, nor to even be questioned.  I must give humanity two gifts so everyone receives the light.  The first gift is a definite person, someone who is gentle and can be trusted, upon whom the Spirit of the Lord will rest.  I will leave no doubt.  I will send signs.  These will be Fatima signs that this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased.

I will give him the strength of King David, the wisdom of Solomon and the light of the great prophets.  I will share with him my own task as the second John the Baptist.

I will reveal everything to him and he will reveal all to the world.  All that the Evil One does and plans to do I will make known to him.  He will be my constant and daily voice.  I will give him power to work signs and wonders but especially I will make him a light to the nations.  In him, my Church will shine forth to the world and all will see what I have done.

Comment:  Our Lady has so often promised light in the great darkness that lies ahead, but never has she been so specific about how she will give the light.


5. The Breath of God and a New Creation

Mary

A speaker can only imagine the effects of his words upon his listeners, but I see every heart and I know exactly what is happening through my words.  I speak of events and of roads that lead to darkness.   I do not speak to multiply anxieties but to light up my road of peace.

By my words, I breathe upon the world just as Jesus breathed upon his apostles when he said, “Receive the Holy Spirit” (Jn.20:22).   My words are the breath of God (This is the Father’s gift to me) being poured forth like a new creation, restoring what is broken and encouraging those who are discouraged.

As the events continue (for they have already begun) I will constantly breathe upon the whole world.  Wherever I breathe, life will begin anew.  Wherever I breathe, light will overcome the darkness.  All must believe.  The darkness is new.  The evil is new.  The destructive forces are new.  Should not God’s powers also be new?  This is the new breath of God which the Father has placed in my heart.  I will breathe everywhere, but I must be invited.

If I am not invited, 2015 will hold only these events of destruction.  If I am invited, there will be a fresh and powerful breath of new life.

Comment:  Our Lady loves to use varied and simple images to teach the same themes.  The world will experience great and destructive events with no solution except for the gifts contained in her Immaculate Heart.


6. The 21st Century Opportunity

Mary

When dark clouds gather, all know that rain will soon fall.  There are certainly dark clouds on the horizon which all can see.  What rain will fall and when will the sun shine?  I will speak clearly

There will be two great clouds – terrorism and economic collapses.  The rain of terrorism has already begun but this is just the beginning rain.  Much larger and still darker clouds will release their rains.  This will be the scene as 2016 begins.
The economic clouds are present but not seen by all.  They will begin to pour out their rain later in the year.   However, the economic collapses, small at first, will touch many more lives than the acts of terrorism.  These evils will not come from outside forces.  They have been built into the economic systems by world leaders.  As such, they will be more systemic, closer to the mainstream and less vulnerable to possible solutions.

My words only reveal the beginnings.  If these are the 2015 events, what will happen in 2016 and 2017, leading up to the 100th anniversary of October 13,  1917?   Before that date of October 13, 2017, I will have lifted up my beloved priest son.  Through him, I will offer the people of the 21st century a second opportunity to accept the Fatima gift.

Even though I sent my three little children, especially Lucy, as the 20th century messengers, the people of that century did not open the Fatima gift and the graces were withheld.  I promise the world, so very soon, a second opportunity.

Although I must speak of the clouds of terrorism and economic collapses, I also speak of the Fatima gift.  I would not leave my children without hope.

Comment:  Our Lady says that the fullness of the Fatima gift should have been received in the 20th century.  Fortunately, the 21st century will be given a second opportunity.


7. Heaven’s New Snowfall

Mary

My blessings are like snow falling on the ground, covering every part with a heavenly beauty.  Snow is a two-fold image – of heaven, because it falls from the sky and of blessings, because it covers everything in a strange beauty, pleasing to the eye.  No one can command the snow.  No one cay say to the snow “Come” and no one can command, “Stop”.  All is beyond man’s powers, even his most sophisticated inventions.

So it will be when I raise up my priest son to whom I have given the Fatima gift.  No power in heaven or earth will stop the blessings.  No one will be able to cover them over.  Just as everyone sees the snow falling, so all will see the heavenly blessings of Fatima.

Thousands witnessed the sun dancing in the sky, but millions will see the new snow of Fatima falling.  That is why the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart must be public, known to all the world and to the Church.

Let it be made with the greatest of faith, by everyone.  All must believe.  All must be taught the promises.  The whole Church, with one mind and heart, filled with the greatest hope in the midst of the great darkness, must turn to heaven.  After that, the snow will begin to fall and new hope will begin to live in people’s hearts.

Comment:  Our Lady uses many images – fire, water, light, darkness.  However, this is the first time she has likened her actions to falling snow.

8. The Watchman on the Mountain

Mary

Events unfold, one leading to another.   Only looking back can the series of events be understood, seen as either important or unimportant.  I see quite differently.  I see the future and the events which lie ahead, one opening out into the next.

Like a watchman stationed high upon the mountain, I can see what no one else sees.   From this wisdom, I speak as no one else can speak.  Yet, who turns to me?  Who comes to the Queen of the universe and seeks my wisdom?  I do not wait for an invitation.  I boldly speak.  Let my words convince you.

The time of difficulties has begun.  At first, it will seem as if they are conquered.  New steps are taken to counter the terrorists.  New steps are taken to ease the economic difficulties.  People believe that these responses will turn the tide, but the evils are too deeply imbedded and the economic systems are too weak in too many places.

The West has neither the resources nor the will to adequately respond because the fire of faith has been extinguished.  The great zeal for God and for others has been lost.  The great leaders who could preach across Europe like St. Bernard, St. Francis, St. Dominic and St. Ignatius are no more.  The words that go forth are political and cunning, unable to raise man’s heart to the heavenly Father who alone can reverse the future series of events.  Tell me.  What world leader speaks of God?  Who seriously invokes Jesus?  These names are never heard, as if they were relics of the past.

Mankind will just continue this hopeless path until I raise up him to whom all the nations will listen.

Comment:  World leaders act as if they can solve the problems, refusing to proclaim their need for God’s help.


9. Raising Up Her Priest Son

Mary

In my heart, I hold my priest son whom I have mentioned many times.  He will be the great sign, so easy to see.  I will raise him up in extraordinary ways.  This will be an even greater sign.  I will clothe him with the sun of Fatima and give great power and wisdom to his words.

He will bless the nations with my Fatima gift.  He will teach and explain, so the whole world knows exactly what I want to do.  The powers of darkness have already come against him, but, as the Mother of God, I kept him safe and delivered him from the trial.

Now, I prepare him.   He knows that the time is very close for him to come on to the world scene.  He will not hesitate because he will be totally prepared, as if he had been there for years.  For him, these destructive events are signs which I had revealed to him years ago.  All of these events had to take place and the world had to be cast into darkness before I could raise him up.  At the moment of great despair, suddenly I will raise him up so all will know that I have not abandoned the world but have prepared for this dark moment.

How quickly I bring him on the scene depends upon the course of events.  Each person is free.  All make their decisions, world leaders and popes, terrorists and economists.  Although world events are shaped by many hands, I, alone, will choose exactly when and how I will raise up my priest son.  I speak these words so clearly now so that when this happens, the great sign of my love in doing this is full and abundant.

Comment:  Our Lady reveals slowly.  Now she comes to the full revelation. Many times she has mentioned her special priest son.  This locution reveals the mystery fully.

10. The Person With the Key

Mary

All the world has become a battlefield, where the story of humanity is played out.  No longer a time of peace or even a place of peace.  All are drawn into the conflict.  All is interconnected.  Nothing stands alone and self-sufficient.  Such has been the plan of the Evil One who wants to snatch the whole world.  All the events are connected.  All have their place in his scheme.  He plants his people in high places and in seemingly lowly positions.  He stirs hearts to disrupt and then uses their actions to prepare for those who will follow.

He can use only sinful hearts.  His plans always  depend on one foundation – the selfishness imbedded in the human heart.  World leaders overlook this.  They have no plans to deal with human anger or human greed.  Their paper solutions soon are in shreds.  The walls they build crumble before the powers of human selfishness which destroys human life.  The battle rages everywhere and man is completely helpless to restore peace or to avoid calamities.

All evil begins in the human heart and flows out from within, going forth like a mighty river to flood the nations.  Another river exists which could swallow up all of these evils in a single moment.  The river has a name, Jesus, and He dwells in my Immaculate Heart.  Oh, when will this river be released?  When will I be able to raise up the one to whom I have given the key?  This is the only hope for humanity in this 21st century.

Comment:  Jesus told the apostles not to worry what they ate because evils come out of the human heart.  Looking at the world, we understand Our Lady’s words.  All the evils come from human selfishness.


1. A Secular Age That Has Rejected the Supernatural

Mary

No one can see the future because all of the events have not yet converged and come to a culmination.  Difficulties are everywhere.  Some places have become explosive.  Everyone is conscious of terrorism, but other evils are kept hidden from view, especially the weaknesses in the economic systems.  Those trying to resist and confront these evils use only human means, totally unaware of the supernatural powers that are the true forces behind the evils.

Such is the secular age which has rejected belief both in the kingdom of God and the kingdom of Darkness.  Modern man cannot grasp the true source of these evils because he does not even believe that they exist.  He cannot reach the only power that can save him because he has long ago set his religious faith aside, and proclaimed his world as “secular”.  I stand on the world’s battlefield and watch this tide of destruction and collapse.  I know exactly where it is going to happen next and what will be evil’s newest victories.

I will once again speak of what is to happen.  My previous words have already been fulfilled.  The American withdrawal has speeded up the timetable of terrorism.  The weak response in the Ukraine has emboldened Putin.  The failure to confront deficits has weakened economic systems.  China sees its opportunity for new aggressions.  I call all of these external problems.  The real difficulty is secularism.  Modern man has cut himself off from God’s help.

This is my moment.   As the Woman Clothed With the Sun, I will come upon the world stage, just as the heavenly Father has decided.  I will move up my timetable also.  Then the battle will begin.

Comment:  When faith is lost so is the true understanding of human events.


★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 1/29-2/2/15 ★ Such is America 2015, the choice is at your door. Your great decline is imminent, The destructive events will begin this year

“…I will help you on your way. My love will envelop you like a mantle…” Our Lady, Queen of Peace of Medjugorje, July 2, 2014 A.D.

2. The Powerlessness of the Secular Spirit

Mary

The evils of the human heart elude the secular mind.  It does not take into account those sinful disorders which constantly distort society and turn it away from the good.  Failure after failure.  What begins with the highest aspirations, gradually turns upon itself and is degraded.

I speak now about America itself, a city set upon a hill, deliberately brought forth from my Immaculate Heart, founded upon religious faith, with a constitution based upon God-given rights.  I brought you forth in your revolution and preserved the union in your civil war.  Now, I face my greatest crisis.  You want to declare yourself “secular”.  How many foolish steps you have taken to remove religion from your schools and your public life.  Go back and trace the history of these two parallel roads.

The more you chose to be secular, the more you declined.  How far you are along both paths!  I must speak so your eyes are opened because you must choose and the choice is at your door.  Your great decline is imminent, far closer than you realize.

Do not be surprised.  Do not ask, “Why have these events happened?”  I am telling you why.  You have accepted the secular spirit.  Secularism cannot overcome the evils in the human heart.  These evils weaken a society, remove truths and proclaim lies – like a woman’s right to kill her child.  Millions and millions of your children are dead.  Human evil saturates every part of America because you have extinguished the purifying fire of God’s Holy Spirit, replacing Jesus’ gift with your powerless secular spirit.  How close!  How close is your decline.  The destructive events will begin this year but will not culminate this year.

Comment:  The secular spirit removes all restraints upon the person’s heart and cannot curtail human selfishness.


3. Removing the Blindness of Secularism

Mary

America, you must open your hearts to religious faith.  Instead, you close the doors and even the windows.  Time moves quickly and I cannot allow you to reach the point of being totally walled in, like Jerusalem surrounded by the Roman army.  Otherwise, nothing will be left of you, not one stone upon another.  All your walls will crumble and your city devastated.

Every day, this light of secularism grows, destroying all the harvest of faith.  For your children, faith belongs to an earlier generation.  You have so successfully inoculated them that faith cannot enter their bloodstream nor have any effect on their decisions.

Such is America 2015.  You do not even know what a perilous state you are in.  In 1929, came your stock market collapse and the decade of the depression.  However, your people had faith and the family structure was strong.  America was tested in the economic furnace and came forth purified and strong.

What faith will you have at the coming economic collapse?  Where is the strength of your family structure?  You have only government programs that themselves are in debt.  Let my words strip you naked.  In these events, your secular clothes will fall like tattered rags that can no longer cover the poverty of your faith.

Yet, some flames of faith burn brightly, guarded against the secular ice age by the family and the churches.  They are relegated, for now, to the sidelines.  Their voices stilled and quieted, removed from the marketplace and given a hearing only in the sacred assembly.

What will happen to the secular person when life is changed by the future events?  Although many will go into darkness and despair, some will hear my voice and regain their faith.  How many?  I must awaken the churches to prepare by prayer and fasting. The future events will offer you new opportunities.  The scales of secularism will fall from the eyes of many.

Comment:  Secularism flourishes when times are good but has no answers in times of trial.  Only faith can help people to survive and move on.



4. What Secularism Leaves Behind

Mary

The secular person deliberately chooses a road without God.  What is the great attraction?  Freedom.  The person seeks a freedom to form his own world and to follow his own will.  No restraints.  No commands which say, “Thou shalt not”.
Having freedom is a powerful attraction, especially for the young who have their whole life ahead of them.  When they reach the height of their youthful powers, they see only an open field for whatever they choose.  Such is the powerful secular attraction.

But what has it left behind?  What high price does the secular person pay for this freedom?  These are the unexamined aspects of their choice.  They leave behind the world of faith, a God who loves them and Jesus who died for them.  They leave behind those powers which can control the evil in their heart.  (Yes, every heart has evil tendencies.)  They leave behind both the power to overcome sin and the power to be forgiven when they do sin.  They leave behind the whole concept of sin.  The secular world must repress guilt because it denies a God who alone can take away our guilt.

Secular man sets out on the great sea of life without a compass.  He destroys all of God’s maps because he wants to discover his own reality.  He is a child without a father and a wise man without a teacher.  He is bereft, alone, forsaken, lost and hopeless – all from his own free choice (or because his secular society, bereft of divine faith, gave him no other option).

Secular society is like a beautiful rose cut off from its roots, free to be placed anywhere, but inevitably dead.  This is Western society which has chosen to remove itself (for the sake of freedom) from its religious soil.

Now, the truth has become stark.  False hope is fading.  Who would dare to say that the secular beliefs have constructed a better and safer world?  Look at your society, filled with unbridled selfishness.  In a secular society only the ego rules supreme because God has been toppled.

Comment:  Our Lady gives a piercing analysis of the bad fruits of secularism.



5. Secularism Destroys Religious Faith 

Mary

Bereft of faith in a living God who created him and calls him to live forever, the secular man must create his own goals and walk his own path.  When he joins with others in the work of forming a society, they must begin by destroying a society of faith that already exists and is an obstacle.

So, they began to dismantle religious practices, tear down religious symbols and point out all the faults of religion, all for their hidden agenda of establishing a secular state.  They convince people that the world they are building will be free of what they call religious prejudice.

As they accomplish their goals, especially among the young, a truly new society emerges.  New gods appear.  New lifestyles.  New freedoms.  Everyone congratulates themselves.  They have successfully rejected a faith that they claimed belonged to an unenlightened age.

They set out a new path, totally oblivious to the problems built into the human heart.  When the human heart does not serve the living God, it serves itself.  When it rejects a life after death, it seeks to make earth into a self-serving paradise.

All goes well as long as society fulfills all the person’s needs.  When all is prosperity, the secular society flourishes, totally unaware that it cannot cope with economic collapse.

O secular America, how will you survive the events that I am speaking about so clearly?  Many will not.  They have been cheated of religious faith.  They do not serve any God and do not believe in a God who will help them in a time of crisis.  So, I speak to those who do believe.  Treasure your faith. Nourish and grow in your faith.  Hold tight to it.  If you have set it aside, find it again.  Return.  The time is short.  When the events come, you will thank me for these words.

Comment:  Today is the high point of the secular society – Super Bowl Sunday.


6. Returning to the Father’s House 

Mary

No one asks, “Where does this road lead?”  The secular religion sees only the freedom and the removal of restraints, which allow the person to set aside obligations to God and the many moral demands required by the gospels.

So, mankind sets out like the Prodigal Son, its pockets filled with money and away from the father’s authority.  But, where does that road lead?  Fortunately, in his squalor, the son remembered his father’s house.  He realized that even his father’s servants lived better than he.  This led to his decision, “I will return to my father’s house”.

Today, however, many of the young born into a secular society have never experienced the heavenly Father’s home.  They do not know the Father’s table where the fatted lamb is served.  They know only the husks meant for pigs.  When the events come and when the prosperity of the secular world collapses, they will be totally lost, unaware of their Father’s house.

I must raise my voice and I must act.  I will use these little locutions to preach everywhere.  My voice will not be limited to the Churches.  I will go and seek out my prodigal children.  I will carry them back to the Father’s house.  Many, for the first time, will understand what the secular world has stolen from them.  Even though they did not grow up in the Church, they will know that they have come home.

O reader, if you are away from the Father’s house, I will lead you back.  The heavenly Father, will embrace you and clothe you with peace.

Comment:  The secularized world deliberately sets aside the Father so it need not accept His authority.

through all of February 2015